Options

Happy 4th of July

raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
I want to wish everyone at the RBOC a very Happy and SAFE 4th of July. Be safe and have fun. 
2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A week early?? 
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Xmas Ray!!  RLMAO
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously?! it's not even July yet!
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Really Handy?????????? Lots of people go away for the 4th. A week early Handy???? Do you count by 2s?????? Today is the Friday leading to the 4th. If you dont like it dont read my posts you f%(&!$@ PITA...........Bahahahahahaha
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    06Rinker27006Rinker270 Member Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭
    This is my 4th of July boating weekend so Happy 4th to you and everyone at RBOC.  May you be safe and never ever, run out of ice cold beer.  
    Patrick
    06 Rinker 270
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey! Wait a minute! Canada's birthday is July 1st so we get to celebrate first. You know us sneaky bad a$$ Canadians ......always trying to give the US a bad deal and trying to get ahead of you... B)
    Sorry, couldn't resist. (See? Canadian ....we're sorry)
     Seriously, everybody have a great week and play safe.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    been out all week. Happy 4th. 
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,554 mod
    Day 1 of a week's vacation, and we're going out tonight for our first fireworks of the week at Mount Vernon!  Then downriver for the Potomac Rinkervous, and back up here for the big show in DC with @Dream_Inn and a host of others on July 4th.  

No offense to our fellow boaters in the UK, but - happy Independence Day!
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it's my weekend to work (we're a 7 day a week operation) but I did have today off with my family to get out on a pre-Canada Day cruise. Weather was stinking hot and the water warm.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,554 mod
    A lot of folks are vacationing this week!  I had the pleasure (NOT) of driving from Virginia Beach to DC today.  Traffic was unbelievable, especially outbound from DC.  

Anyone reading this -- If you go somewhere, go by boat!  
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, 2nd 4th with no boat in the water..just to much going on. Hope to get back in the water before the summer is over....
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No boating in my neighborhood this week, The river is jacked up. Happy Canada Day, Happy 4th. 
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    Our river is at flood also....not a good thing ad we just started hurricane 🌀 season!
  • Options

Started the 4th of July celebration today :) Red Drink today, White tomorrow, Blue on Monday... Red White and Blue drinks on Wed. 
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @J3ff.....I know THAT look - your dog is saying if the next drink is not for me I'm gonna bite your nu#s off!
  • Options
    06Rinker27006Rinker270 Member Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭
    Now that looks like a good time.  What sorta blender you rockin @J3ff?  I’m on the hunt for a new one.
    Patrick
    06 Rinker 270
  • Options
    That's actually my friend and his blendtech ;) - the dog is also a family friends that I was dog sitting for! That's her "I should be asleep" face.. haha

• Options
    trip_ntrip_n Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭
    i think the lady in back with the child in pink hat===wants another beer= :)
  • Options
    craigswardmtbcraigswardmtb Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    been out all week. Happy 4th. 
    Where are you guys?  If on block come by for a beer. I see two 270s, a 310, a 342, and a 420 from where we are floating. 
  • Options
    reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was at block sun 6/24 to wed 6/27  then hung out at Napa tree till sun. Admiral slip off swim platform and broke a rib late Sat night. She was hurting but stayed the night. I did take a dingy ride at block looking for you. Hope you enjoy the holiday stay safe.
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That hurts, That will keep her from of wrestling with ya. Swim platforms are slick, Suggestion cover it, something non slick, made a huge difference when I covered mine. Probly not in the budget but worth it.
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Independence Day from Pittsburgh! Got us a 280 and 270 tied up for now. 

2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Added the elusive Pittsburgh Rinker 400 to our string.

Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    shawnmjr said:
    Those generators look nice, where is this again? And what time are you going to sleep? 
    They are Ryobi generators. We were at the Point area of Pittsburgh, where the Allegheny and Monongahela Rivers form the Ohio River.

Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    I think you might wake up without generator.....
  • Options
    shawnmjr said:
    rasbury said:
    I think you might wake up without generator.....
    Lol, that’s exactly what I meant... just joking around of course. The areas I boat in I wouldn’t dare leave that out like that, not that I’m in a bad neighborhood but crimes these days seem to be everywhere. I remember a post a while back someone stating that thieves hit a ton of boats at a marina for their batteries. That’s the crazy world we live in now and it’s horrible. 
    We were only there for the afternoon/evening. I wouldn't leave it on the wall like that if I was spending the night.
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    craigswardmtbcraigswardmtb Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    Was at block sun 6/24 to wed 6/27  then hung out at Napa tree till sun. Admiral slip off swim platform and broke a rib late Sat night. She was hurting but stayed the night. I did take a dingy ride at block looking for you. Hope you enjoy the holiday stay safe.
    Wow, sorry to hear.  Hope you otherwise enjoyed the weather.  It was a scorcher out on block all week, but otherwise a great stretch of sunshine.  We got back to the marina yesterday.  
  • Options
    I know this is your "season" for most of you all and glad to be reading most of you enjoying your boats and family time!