Options

Boaters in the Tampa Bay area..

griffgriff Member Posts: 2
We are new members and looking to cruise with and/or meet other boating familys in the area.   Are usual cruises are:  Shell Key,  Egmont Key, The Pub Restaurant,  The American Legion 273 in Madiera Beach,  the Warf Restaurant,  Caladisi State Park Marina,  and the Twin Dolphins Marina.  Bruce and Ines Griffith  (griff)

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    griffgriff Member Posts: 2
    Thanks, Babyboomer!  I'm just starting to get used to the Rinker site.   I also belong to the Bayliner Owners Club and the Club Sea Ray.  Their format is similar, but unlike the Rinker club site.  I want to know how to add a photo to the signiature and also how to add photos to the posts.  There is a Rinker dealer in Saint Pete and they may have sold some Rinker boats already.  We wanted to make as many boating friends as we can.  Boating here is year around.  Sincerely,  Bruce and Ines Griffith 
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Hey griff welcome to the RBOC
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    TonyWalkerTonyWalker Member Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Hey Griff,

If you see the Salt Shaker anywhere in your travels, be sure to stop by and say hello.  Welcome to the site and welcome to West Coast FL boating.

Tony

Salt Shaker 342

• Options
    Jw_TampaJw_Tampa Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

Griff, I am in the same areas. I am High and Dry in Tarpon Springs but we will be regularly trailering to go down to Long Boat Key and Egmont. We were at Caladesi the past 2 weeks!

• Options
    Jw_TampaJw_Tampa Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

Forgot to Mention we are going up to Hernando Beach this Saturday to go Scalloping if you want to meet up.

• Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭

We'll have to get together. Check your pm. Are you trailering or just in dry storage?

Cya, Mike

2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome. We have a place in St. Pete's (our little holiday home). Will be there in August for almost 3 weeks!

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Options
    MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭

RY, not really. There's someone at the place almost every month between my family, my wife and her girlfriends, and my parents.  I also don't want to spend my holiday time fixing stuff. LOL. I want to come home to a clean, working house so I can enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! I love Florida.  The other thing is I'm in a community that discourages short term renting. I think the minimum rent period is about 1 month or something. My realestate agent owes me a few favors, so I can get rentals for pretty cheap right now. Let me know if you need something.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"