No Water in the Shower

I have a 2002 342 and the shower quit pumping water today. Is the shower on its own fresh water pump? The rest of the sinks work fine. If it does have its own pump where is it located? 

Thanks

Comments

  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, would not think so...bilge getting the water from a broken pipe?
  • aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can the head of the shower screw off? There may be a screen in there that needs to be cleaned. I had no water at my sink one day, cleaned the screen and all was good after that.
    2008 330EC
  • Dude_HimselfDude_Himself Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    Yup, @aero3113 nailed it. Remove and clean out the aerator - I bet it's clogged up.
  • TreeNunleyTreeNunley Member Posts: 2 ✭
    Thanks Guy for the feed back guys. What happen was the flexible hose broke behind the shower and pinched of the plastic water inlet to the shower head. 
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,949 mod
    Thanks for getting back to us.  Lessons learned will help others! :)

    Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

Sign In or Register to comment.