Options

Mercury customer service

Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
My VesselView Mobile module decided to fail on me. It would work on my wife's phone, my work phone and my iPad, but not on my phone. I emailed VVM customer service and we went back and forth with some troubleshooting. After a few emails, I sent them some screen shots from my phone and they discovered that the unit reset its name to a bunch of zeros. When they saw that, they sent me a brand new VVM device. I was thrilled that they were willing to do that since I was one of the beta testers. I have to send back the old unit for them to troubleshoot the device, which is fine with me. I got the new unit wired up today and it works great. Kudos to Merc customer service.
2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
Go Steelers!!!

Comments

• Options
    JoeStangJoeStang Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, thats pretty impessive. Mines been flawless, with the exception is that now it seems I have to connect it before connecting my BT radio adapter. Its great to see they stand by their product even when you didnt pay for it.
    2013 276 Cuddy ~ 350 MAG / B3
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,559 mod

That is really great!  I haven't used mine really since the beta testing (I have VV), but have a dock neighbor wanting to buy (I just haven't seen him but once this year, so I need to work it out).

That is really great service from Mercury!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express