Removing my TV

MarcdohcMarcdohc Member Posts: 58 ✭✭
Hello, I plan on removing the heavy old style TV from my 05 300 FV. I glanced at it the other day and I couldn't see what was holding it in place. Does anyone have some tips for me? Thanks

Comments

• Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know mine (342) was screwed in from underneath the sliding table it was on.  Screws went into the corners where the rubber feet would normally be.

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My '04 270 had an L bracket with a couple of SS screws on each side. I bought an LCD w/built in DVD player and actually patched the sound into the on-board stereo. It's a life saver if it's too rainy or blazing hot during mid-day. 

If you haven't been shopping yet, make sure it'll wedge into the new spot, has a 12v power jack and a headphone output jack if you intend to patch it into your sound system. 

Good luck, Mike
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • MarcdohcMarcdohc Member Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Thanks for the response guys! Yup, it was the 2 screws going up into the front where the rubber feet would have been. Thanks again.