6.2 no power, dies at idle

2002 Rinker 342 FV. has twin 6.2 engines. around 700 hours. Replaced my port engine last season. Now my Starboard is acting up. Started out where it was running fine and would start fine but sometimes after warming up it would die when i would lower the rpms to either idle gear or neutral. Engine would sometimes start back and keep running or sometimes in would die a few times until i throttle up and get the RPMS up and them come back to idle and it would be fine.

Then it began to lose power. Started barely wanting to get on plane and wouldnt get over 3000pms, now it wont get on plane at all and wont get over 2200 RPMS.

Ive ran a fuel pressure gauge on it and fuel pressure acts perfect both under load and at idle. Ive replaced the IAC. Ive replaced the fuel water seperator.

It has new plugs, wires, cap and rotor as of late last season.

It does sound to have a real random misfire however when at idle. you can hear a thunk sound every 2 to 3 seconds but it doesnt appear to be consistent.
Ive ran the Rinda Diacom on it and it shows no codes, guardian mode, or power loss. Everything parameter wise reads the same as the port engine.

Any ideas? TIA

Comments