300hp Outboard diesel $$$

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
PC BYC, Holland, MI

Comments

• Options
    reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been texting Handy and going to meet up with him in the spring. He said he was done with the forum.  But BD I'll let him know your thing about him.
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    randy56 said:
    I've been texting Handy and going to meet up with him in the spring. He said he was done with the forum.  But BD I'll let him know your thing about him.
    Handy has been answering my texts but I think he is mad at me. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
    raybo3 said:
    randy56 said:
    Handy has been answering my texts but I think he is mad at me. 

& is that something new?? :)  I'm sure Handy is moving on with the whole RVing thing.  That's another whole new world of fun things to do!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah boating suuucckks. Look at DI. Goes to the same places year after year. Borring! Raybo spends 20G on his Boat every year. BD uses his boat for 2 weeks then has to winterize again. What's wrong with you guys!!!  LOL
  • Options
    StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah those grapes are pretty sour...

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
    Yeah boating suuucckks. Look at DI. Goes to the same places year after year. Borring! Raybo spends 20G on his Boat every year. BD uses his boat for 2 weeks then has to winterize again. What's wrong with you guys!!!  LOL

I think Handy misses us! :)  To think of it, I actually did a 400 mile trip this past July, and well, more than half was waters I had never been in before!

I think Steve needs to bring his RV up next year to Rinkervous! :)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod

Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    HANDY so nice to hear from you again........ Just like old times......lol
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,555 mod
    Dream_Inn said:  I actually did a 400 mile trip this past July, and well, more than half was waters I had never been in before!
    I *might* have had something to do with that. <blush>

@Handymans342 don't be such a stranger.  It has been oddly, strangely quiet here.

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well to be honest the forum is borring to me when I Am totally out of boating forever. So with that said I heard you guys were talking behind my back so I had to get back on. 
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look out Handy has revved up his diesel.  Forever is a long time. Toy's are what keep us going. Boat, RV, Big truck, side by side, snowmobile, fast car, old car, hot woman, motorcycle, fishing boat, jet ski, tractor, golf cart, private island, ...............
    Boat Name :