2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3

Comments

• Options
    cls10105cls10105 Member Posts: 352 ✭✭
    It just needs a motor
    cruising on 6. tw0s
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is steering wheel? it's huge where would you put it.
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a 24' pool it looks like that would take up the hole pool. Admiral says I could tie it to the bow so we could bring it to the beach.(no way)
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the Intex Relaxation Station and it is, in my opinion, the perfect size for our boat. Some friends of mine have the larger rafts and they take FOREVER to fill up and deflate. Most have more than two chambers which are hard to get to while inflating. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
    My relaxation station netting got tore out last year.  I'm looking to buy a new one this year, but I haven't seen the prices drop on them yet.  I agree it's the perfect size.  I like to have the netting so we can sit in it but still get wet.  Works well for the small part of summer where we get some nettles.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dream_Inn when I find them on sale, usually for around $99, I buy 2 of them. That way I always have a spare. My current one lasted 2 seasons before getting a small hole late last summer. My backup is ready to go. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
    @cableguyGreg I saw one last fall on sale for ~$70, but it was fall and we were done swimming.  Should've bought a couple then.  I don't have problems usually with air leaking, it's just the netting gets torn.  But they make it at least a couple years for me too.  This past one was at least 3 full summers worth! :)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express