Options

Igloo cooler

oldfartoldfart Member Posts: 1

I have a 2004 Captiva 192. Does anyone know what cooler came with this boat??   I read somewhere that it was a 36 qt. igloo.  But where it fits, the seat is bolted down and if the handles are on the side (like most coolers) how do you get it out of the hole that it is in???

Comments

• Options
    mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod

First of all, welcome!

36 qt. Igloo Marine coolers were standard as far as I know.  Both my 192 and 226 had (have) them.  To get it out, you just grab the sides of the cooler.  There isn't enough room to grab it by the handles until it's out of the compartment.

Mark

Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy the white 36 quart Igloo Marine cooler directly from the Igloo Store. I bought one for me and one for a friend who also owns a Rinker. The dealer wanted over $250.00 plus shipping and taxes for the two. I had  two coolers shipped to a nearby UPS Store for $150.00 including all shipping, pick-up charges and all taxes. MT
  • Options
    lilcaptainlilcaptain Member Posts: 6
    Walmart website and have it shipped to store I just went through this in may fits perfectly on my captiva 232 and was only 27 dollars and no shipping cost. It has to be the 36 qt igloo marine cooler.
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    ****'s Sporting and Bass Pro also have all sizes

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    TikiHut2TikiHut2 Member Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ;) Boomer is censored for using the D word....I'm surprised it didn't delete the last three letters in the end of Bass. lmao  Lovin' the bad word list  :D
    2004 FV270, 300hp 5.7 350mag MPI Merc 305hrs, 2:20 Bravo3 OD w.22p props, 12v Lenco tabs, Kohler 5kw genset, A/C, etc.etc...
    Regular weekender, Trailer stored indoors, M/V TikiHut, Sarasota, Fl
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet the "SR" word is ok. lol

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    D-I-C-K-S Sporting :-)
     Here it is at Bass Pro Shop

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lilcaptain, the 36 quart from Walmart did not fit into the space on the EC 310s. Wish it did at its price! I tried. Must be a slightly different configuration. That's why my friend and I had to get them from Igloo for our boats. Even then we had to remove the carrying handles to get them to fit in. Must be a smaller space than on your 232. The cooler sure works great. MT