Big winds

2»

Comments

• StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    @Cableguy Greg when you submit the request you should get an email with the names of the 5 examiners closest to you.  Some may be USPS and some may by USCGAUX.  There should also be the name of the person in the CGAUX who is responsible for vessel exams for the division.  If you don't hear anything back from one of the 5 examiners in 5 days, contact the division person.  If that does not get you a response, let me know and I'll get you the contact information for the person responsible for vessel exams for the district.  That person will light a fire under some folks if you're ignored like that.

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX

• Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stodge said:
    @Cableguy Greg when you submit the request you should get an email with the names of the 5 examiners closest to you.  Some may be USPS and some may by USCGAUX.  There should also be the name of the person in the CGAUX who is responsible for vessel exams for the division.  If you don't hear anything back from one of the 5 examiners in 5 days, contact the division person.  If that does not get you a response, let me know and I'll get you the contact information for the person responsible for vessel exams for the district.  That person will light a fire under some folks if you're ignored like that.

I got the email, then crickets.... I will submit again once I get my boat uncovered and unwinterized. If I can't get it done the proper way, I will let you know. Thank you!!!
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Willhound said:
    You guys are freakin' killing me. Another 6 weeks until launch at home. Luckily I'm in Key West right Nnow, but back home to 2 feet of snow Wednesday. Aaarrrggghhh!
    I'm really felling sorry for you right now. Having to tough it out in the Key's. 
    Boat Name : 

• WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After three days there I can provide the exact directions on how anyone can feel just like they were in Key West.

1) Open a window and throw 2 Grand out of it.
    2) Slam yourself in the head with a brick. 😎
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270
  • LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a good time in the Keys, did we?  
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Willhound said:
    After three days there I can provide the exact directions on how anyone can feel just like they were in Key West.

Wow!  I spent less for 2 of us at all-inclusive +air to Jamaica!

Hopefully you had a great time!  At this point that is all that matter! :)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Southwest now flies to Hawaii.  Definitely some cheaper fares coming soon for that trip.  Hawaii does sound pretty nice right now!  Enjoy the trip!!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    85 here today.....had my lunch at the beach and it's spring break....sigh...
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Willhound We are heading there in middle of May, a get away wedding, feel your pain, I expect the cost about $3500. That would go a long way on boat upgrades. Then the Canada trip, afterwords, That one will be $7500. But we live once. There will be no money left over to put in my coffin. LOL
    Boat Name : 

• WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LaRea said:
    Had a good time in the Keys, did we?  
    I'm on a first name basis with every bartender on Duval Street. Keep in mind, Canadian dollars. But $400 USD a night for rooms.( March Break) and some shopping and nice dinners. And I now need a liver transplant.....
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270
  • reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Memories last a life time 
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • StodgeStodge Member Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭
    shawnmjr said:
    Dream_Inn said:
    Willhound said:

Wow!  I spent less for 2 of us at all-inclusive +air to Jamaica!

Hopefully you had a great time!  At this point that is all that matter! :)

2 grand sounds nice. Just my airfare for my upcoming Hawaii trip is $4,500 (2 adults 2 kids). 
    I can fly  2 adults to Florida for $200 round trip on Southwest.  Just say'n

2002 FV 342 on Lake St. Clair - Past Commodore SHC - Vessel Examiner USCGAUX