Rinker at Bay Bridge Boat Show, April 12-14

LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
For you Chesapeake Bay folks, is anybody going to the Bay Bridge Boat Show?  Hawks Marine will be there with a 370, a Q3 and a Q7.  I might have to make a drive out there (by land yacht).  

Comments

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Not sure we'll be going, but you are always welcome to stop by for a cold one afterwards! :)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way, we did end up going to this show, and had a great conversation with the guys from Hawks Marine.  Of course I did some name-dropping.  I said I had talked to Randy Rinker a few times over the years ... they were not impressed.  But once I told them I was friends with @Dream_Inn, it was all back-slapping and high-fives!  

Too bad they had a last-minute problem with getting the 370.  I was looking forward to seeing it.  
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Hawk is really a fantastic guy!  If I were to buy a new boat, he'd be the one I'd talk to.  He got me an open amount of tickets to the Annapolis boat show last fall.  He also drove the boat up to our Rinkervous last year.  He's also helped get some parts thru Rinker for us and I've also sent a few people his way to look at boats (both new and used).  I also spoke to Gary earlier this year.  We are in the midst of making up some flyers for this year's Rinkervous that they said they'd get printed out for us.  I'm looking to a fun summer hooking up with Hawk's marine a few times this year!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express