Options

Owners Manual 410 Fiesta Vee

Ahoy there!!!

My husband and I just purchased a 2005 Fiesta Vee 410 EC.  It came with no paperwork - and we are VERY new to boating...  Hoping to find some documentation (owners manual, service manual, etc) for the vessel.  The boat has a Kohler Model 10E Generator and Std 425hp V-drive gas inboards (Twin MerCruiser 8.1S Horizon engines). Any help will be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you!
Laurie (and Bill) Sullivan

Comments

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can download most of thr manuals from the websites of the gen/frig everything. I'm sure someone with a 410 can help with exact model numbers if you don't know or ask Rinker.

Welcome to the site, you'll get a lot of help if you ask!

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod

As BD said, most of the manuals are available individually for each item.

Congrats on the boat!  that's a large boat to be starting with!  Enjoy and post any questions you may have!  Welcome to the site!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

You should know the 'owners manual' for a boat is nothing at all like for a car.  It's extremely generic and would have copies of the manuals for the individual parts (hatches, frig, windlass, etc).  It will not cover where everything is nor how to use it.

Take your time to go over everything on the boat, hopefully you got a survey, if so, have that person show you al the 'must knows.'  Besides that you have all of us to help!  Weclome aboard.

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI