Rinker Q3 Outboard Walk-through by Boating Magazine

raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,457 admin
2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com

Comments

• Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Go Rinker - just what you want to see! THIS is the type of boat that Rinker should sell a lot of. Great thinking on the flexibility of the seating. Love the horsepower ratings up to 300HP. High free board really nice. Better yet the head. Not huge but plenty big enough. Admirals really love an enclosed head.
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lot's of convenience items, make's for comfortable day. 
    Boat Name : 

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,556 mod
    We had one of these from Hawk yachts last year for Rinkervous. Definitely a great boat! Had a dozen of us and got on plane amazingly quick!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great. What's the MSRP on this?

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

From Toronto Boat Show - CDN $$
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • GreekCaptainGreekCaptain Member Posts: 5
    edited March 2020
    I just bought mine recently. I can't wait to put it in the water (cold in the NE still). Great combination of features, quality, value and performance. Home run for Rinker, I really can't think of a better boat in the 23 ft bowrider category. 
    Post edited by GreekCaptain on
  • LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,536 mod
    @GreekCaptain - welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your new boat!  Post photos ... you must post photos!
  • YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I wonder how much the “production fee” was...!

That said, nice boat and some cool features. 
    Post edited by YYZRC on
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
    Boat is still wrapped for the North East Winter. Waiting for temperatures to rise. Currently adding options: cockpit filler cushions, bow LED docking lights, Blue LED Swim lights, bow filler cushion, transom Kicker stereo remote, combination transom cup-fishing rod holders etc. I will follow up with pictures when all options are in place and boat is ready. Can't wait to test it in the water!
  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! Could not deal with the winters up north but everyone does not like the FL heat so it works!
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet boat, You will be ready.
    Boat Name : 

• mattiemattie Member Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭✭
    Boat is still wrapped for the North East Winter. Waiting for temperatures to rise. Currently adding options: cockpit filler cushions, bow LED docking lights, Blue LED Swim lights, bow filler cushion, transom Kicker stereo remote, combination transom cup-fishing rod holders etc. I will follow up with pictures when all options are in place and boat is ready. Can't wait to test it in the water!
    What LED docking lights did you go with??? Turn out ok?

246BR, 276BR, H310BR current
    The Rinker LEDs that come as an option from their official website. They are small but they should do the job when approaching the dock at night.