Options

342 bolster seat

looking for a captains seat for a 05 342 that folds up....

Comments

• Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a bunch of different Rinker seats on Great Lakes Skipper. Didn't see one specifically for a 342 but there might be a match.
    Or, any marine boat seat that fits your mount.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    McGarnicleMcGarnicle Member Posts: 242 ✭✭✭
    I would love to get one installed on my 04, hate the factory seat. 
  • Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭
    I found these on ebay, they look like decent quality. They also sell it in gray/white and they sent me color samples for free. I ended up just installing an adjustable pedestal to solve my issue, but these are an option for you possibly...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leader-Accessories-Two-Tone-Captains-Bucket-Seat-Boat-Seat-White-Blue/181762502738?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    golfdoggolfdog Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    I called Rinker several years ago about getting a flip up bolster helm seat for my 2003 342. I believe I was quoted $1100.00 for the seat plus shipping. I decided to call today and order the seat, my current seat is starting to show it's age and the tight squeeze is driving me crazy. Anyway I was told that they would not make anything over 5 years old. I asked if there was a seat being used in a current model that was close in size, I would be willing to modify my boat if needed. She couldn't tell me if any of the current models are using a seat close in size to my 2003, 342. She recommended a local shop to modify my seat with the flip up bolster and then reupholster. I don't know of a local shop that can do this. 
    Does anybody think any of the current model Rinkers helm seat is close in size to a 342?