2001 340 FV Head Diagram

CactusRoseCactusRose Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
Looking for a “breakdown” or parts diagram for my electric head.  I believe it is a Jabsco but can’t find any markings other than on the electric motor.  It is a Jabsco motor.  Currently working ok but want to do some PM work on it.  Thanks in advance. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so it depends on which you have. If you have the "quiet flush" you have a pump elsewhere in the boat that brings water to the head and that system has one diagram. If you have the standard jabsco electric, the water pump is incorporated in to the base of the head and there are two impellers. This is a separate diagram. Both diagrams are easily available online.
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if you have the Jabsco electric conversion from manual, then that's different too. A pic could solve it.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270
  • CactusRoseCactusRose Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    Thanks everyone.  Discovered I have the quiet flush and was able to get the correct manual / diagram.  
  • Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highly recommend buying this rather than messing with a new macerator and rebuild kit. Rebuild kits work half the time and it’s not worth a sewage leak. 

https://www.amazon.com/Jabsco-Waste-Pump-Assembly-12v/dp/B076GX1XLP

You can find these cheaper on other sites. This just screws in to the side of the base.

if your problem is water coming from outside the boat to the bowl though, that’s a separate pump on a quiet flush 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)