Options

Need help to find a new light housing for Rinker 192

ChipChip Member Posts: 2
Hi,  I am new to the site, and hoping someone can help.  I have a light housing that is damaged on the steps leading out the transom of the boat.  Its a 2003 Rinker Captiva 192 and I have not had any luck finding this replacement part on my own.  I tried contacting Rinker directly and was advised they do not carry that part any more and they sent me to look at greatlakeskipper.com to see if they have any.  I could not find it on their website (which has a poor search feature IMO) so I am stuck.  I also need a drain bezel that is located on the floor of the hull just below it.  Outside of that, the boat is in superb shape and our family likes it a lot.  I attached a picture for reference.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you!

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome @Chip to the forum. The drain bezel might be a bit more of a search but those lights are still available, a fairly common design used by manymanufacturers. Like many things on a boat Rinker didn't make those, they were bought from a supplier. If you have another intact one anywhere on the boat you can measure it will help.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,559 mod
    Welcome to the forum Chip!  I also think @diggin2day1 has made new improved lights that you could purchase for replacement.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Ahhh @Dream_Inn you are correct. Forgot about that........
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    ChipChip Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for all the responses, it is very helpful!  Now I can easily order what I need.   :)