Do 1998 Rinkers have a problem with water leaking into the cabin around the main hatch?

WetbuoyWetbuoy Member Posts: 2
I'm on my first Rinker, a 266 Fiesta Vee Bravo 3, 350. 1998. My forward cabin ceiling keeps getting wet, like soaking wet. Not the hatch, I have reset it twice. Reset one side of windshield; screws a bit loose which I have sealed and reset and it was great until it rained again. Now about to do the other side. Nothing found so far to allow so much water to collect around the hatch and seep in. Am I missing something obvious or what? HELP!   Thanks Wetbuoy in Ottawa.

Best Answers

Answers

• WetbuoyWetbuoy Member Posts: 2
    Thanks andyd and GMSLITHO. A friend and I just spent the morning resetting the  entire starboard side windshield, we found some loose screws and fixed and replaced everything. 2 hours later another heavy rain and headliner is soaked again. No choice I am going to pull off the hatch for third time and may replace it altogether. Rest of the boat is fantastic. This is nuts. Bomac low profile hatch. I'll try making some silicone vee channels above to deflect some water to the sides. Wish me luck.