2019 Chesapeake Rinkervous

13»

Comments

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Did I say the weather was perfect???

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

And a shot of the new 320 and 370 coming to Rinkervous!  You could see those boats from a long way out.  They shined like no other boat!  Absolutely beautiful!  Thanks so much to the entire Rinker crew, both from Indiana and from Hawk yachts!  First class all the way!!

• Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow looks pretty cool! What a neat area. So do all of you just run the genny all day/night? Or just during the party for the lights?
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so are we going to see pictures this year of the event, unlike last year?
  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is some awesome looking good times there Rinker bros's!
    @Liberty44140 most of the lights you see run off 12V.  I do run my genny a bit more during this event, partially to run two ice makers.  Most don't run them a ton, except to cook some awesome food (I don't grill during this because a lot goes on on our platform). We get so many people in evening that we keep grills mostly clear then.  Most, of not all, try to keep genius off at night.  It's a really great place for sure!!  We try to really keep it special.

• Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool dream, has me thinking of an overnight anchor this weekend! Glad you guys had fun! Keep the pics a comin
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    LaRea said:
    #jealous
    Me too......... Wish it was near my area.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
    raybo3 said:
    LaRea said:
    #jealous
    Me too......... Wish it was near my area.

next year, @LaRea will come up and @Raybo3 will stay on his boat! :)  (seriously Raybo, next year we can work a place for both you and @Diggin2day1 to sleep!  What picture that would be!)

LaRea, I do remember two years ago hearing you hail me from the same location Greg did this year, coming in to Still Pond.  

• LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My thoughts exactly.  That was a very cool moment indeed!
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our goal is to make it down again next year and have a few extra days to explore the bay. Hopefully @LaRea will be able to make it up. Would love to meet more forum members. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
    Our goal is to make it down again next year and have a few extra days to explore the bay. Hopefully @LaRea will be able to make it up. Would love to meet more forum members. 
    Greg, we can even work it that you put your boat in at the same place, but 5 or 7 days later, pick it up half way down the bay.  That would give you more time to explore with less time to worry about getting back up north.