Wiper arms for 342

I am buying a 2005 FV 342 and everything looks great except it is missing both wiper arms and blades. Can someone please help me with the right specs for both sides?

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Welcome to the forum!  If someone doesn't chime in soon, it may be just as easy to call Hawk Yachts since they are now our local Rinker dealer.  I typically wouldn't say call a dealer for anything, but I've gotten to know both Gary and Hawk and they will help very quickly with things like this for a price that is the same as you could find online.  A buddy of mine just ordered the wiper arm from them for his 400 about two months ago.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• ChesapeakeChesapeake Member Posts: 29
    Thanks! I might have to give them a call.
  • billy737billy737 Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    When you find out let me know I need the same thing 
    2004 Rinker Fiesta Vee Conroe TX
    Have you found them yet ?
  • ChesapeakeChesapeake Member Posts: 29
    I used the existing arms but replaced the blades.  They were 7mm bayonet mounts which aren't super easy to find.
    Dream_Inn said:
    Welcome to the forum!  If someone doesn't chime in soon, it may be just as easy to call Hawk Yachts since they are now our local Rinker dealer.  I typically wouldn't say call a dealer for anything, but I've gotten to know both Gary and Hawk and they will help very quickly with things like this for a price that is the same as you could find online.  A buddy of mine just ordered the wiper arm from them for his 400 about two months ago.
    You got a number for them I’m missing both wipers also