Options

Thanksgiving

raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,458 admin
Hope everyone had a great and safe Thanksgiving 
2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com

Comments

• Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone 🦃 
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was down a little further south than Central Florida...real nice weather for sure.
    Hope all had a safe and enjoyable holiday!
  • Options
    reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to work to burn off some carbs
    Happy Thanksgiving 
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • Options
    LipsLips Member Posts: 2
    Happy Thanksgiving 
  • Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that was the first Thanksgiving I have spent not watching a single minute of stupid thug NFL football with the corrupt refs and it was quite the relief and I am well on the road to recovery!! Go CAPS!!
  • Options
    So the NFL is rigged but the NHL isn't???????? 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Not talking about NHL only NFL of thugs
  • Options
    The NFL are thugs and the games are fixed because you team stinks...... Lost to the Bill's Bahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    Whos team? I'm a Ravens man now
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    As usual you know nothing about Sports!!
  • Options
    Now your the Ravens the last 2 weeks was the Cowboys. You change teams more than you change your underwear............ Just say'n
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    As usual you know nothing about Sports!!
    You should know what I have forgot 
  • Options
    Did you just wake up from your drunken stuper???
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,556 mod
    Gotta agree with Handy.  NFL is just crap and not worth my time.  Really enjoying college ball today!  Hope the don't start paying them too!  Sorry, really off topic!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess im ahead of the curve as I watch none of it.  Honestly, I don't know how I would have the time for it. I enjoyed playing softball, football etc as a kid and generally like being outside doing anything- but not sitting inside not watching any of it. I'm always working on something. Today was the third weekend of getting ready for Christmas...doing some did..getting the other parts of the yard etc...Christmas I'm FL a much different thing! Hot has heck today and tomorrow...little cooler weather mid week....

Hope all had a good holiday and lots are dealing with some ruff weather- family time and a fire are in order I'm sure!
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Handymans342 I see the Ravens beat the Bills today. Had to revive this thread because I was going to post a while back and forgot. One of our long time favourite haunts in Florida is Pass-A-Grille. There is a bar/restaurant there called the Brass Monkey. The owners are originally from Baltimore and big Raven's fans. We were staying across the street at the Keystone Motel the night of Superbowl Bowl XLVII in 2013 (the Blackout Bowl) and the Brass Monkey had gained permission to close the entire street off, had a huge 20x50 foot screen outdoors, bands playing all day and drinks all around. We couldn't get in, tickets were sold out for weeks, but we enjoyed the festivities from the balcony at the hotel. When Baltimore won, the place went nuts. Will never forget it.
    Anyway, point being that if you want to catch a game with a bunch of other Raven's nuts, that's the place.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    Thanks but all I watch is who beats the Patriots!!
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whos team? I'm a Ravens man now
    Ahhh. So this was BS just because they were playing N.E.   .......
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    No I was akways a fan of the Ravens