Thank You Moderator Ray!

Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
Of course we are all thankful and applaud the awesome dedication of our forum moderators for their tireless dedication. A few months ago the website refused to accept my password. Withdrawal was setting-in, until Ray saved the day. I don't know if it's good news but I am super happy to be able to access this forum. Thanks again Ray! :-)

Comments

• raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    Your welcome MT and welcome back to the forum. Thank you @bry1429 for reaching out to let me know. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wondered where you'd got to @Michael T. Welcome back!
    @raybo3 kudos. You've got our backs. Nice clean spam free forum.
    Cheers!
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies to @bry1429....THANK YOU TOO brother!!!!! MT :-)

• Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now Ray will get a big head. 
  • reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raybo3 boat show Boston 2/15

2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just thought MT was on another tropical island somewhere. 
    Boat Name : 

Hey Randy 100%.....heading to Turks and Caicos this Tuesday for a couple of months. Now, thanks to Ray getting me back onto the forum, at least I can now keep tabs on you guys! :-)
    Raybo3 boat show Boston 2/15

Its there for a week. I will be there just not sure what day yet. BTW no Rinkers last year.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
    Now Ray will get a big head. 
    Really Handy really????  I helped you out before. And @randy56 shame on you for agreeing with him......... Bahahahahahahaha 
  • Mark_Be_GoodMark_Be_Good Member Posts: 4

Guys, you don't know what a pain in the A$$ this new login is.  This is MarkB  ... I had to open go with a new email address from a completely different server to be able to verify. The Canadian servers ARE NOT accepting the verification emails ... they don't even make it to the Junk Mail. I am not on Facebook, the LinkedIn login here doesn't work. I even tried using alternative names like MarkB_Raybo3_Help ... tried to flag some of your posts as spam, just to get attention to that name ... for 2 months I've been trying to get online.

There are probably MANY people who are now stuck and can't get online ...

My suggestion is to open a gmail email account, login with a new temporary name, and then write here, so maybe a moderator can sort out this mess.

Ray, if you can help me with my MarkB account, I'd appreciate it ... I cannot get the verification email, no matter what I tried. This new system sucks!

Mark sent you a PM
    @Mark_Be_Good.......Be good, Mark! Ray and the other moderators are AWESOME. This has been beyond their control and - as ALWAYS - they do everything in their power to keep this the best boating forum in the universe.
    @Michael T he is all set once he logs on. Same thing as you....lol
  • Mark_Be_GoodMark_Be_Good Member Posts: 4

I know I'm sorted out, but I'm sure there are MANY people kicked out by this ... we need to post an instruction on how to get them back in ... either they need to create a temporary gmail account, or the site here has a "Mod's" email, where if authentication fails, they can send an email directly to a moderator.

I added my email to my "signature" on my profile.
  • WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raybo3 said:
    I added my email to my "signature" on my profile.
    Bad idea Ray. There are spam crawlers that collect email addresses from forums.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270
  • LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd change the sig to something like:  raybo3 at live dotcom
    edited January 2020
    Yeah I thought about that but figured it was hidden in the signature. I will leave it for now and see what happens. Its easy to remember so I will take it down once its around for a while. Thanks everyone.