Anybody looking for a 360 EC?

TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭✭
If anyone is in the market for a 360 EC - my yacht yard has a 2014, fully loaded, asking $189,000...

https://www.chicagoyachtworks.com/inventory/2014-rinker-360-express-cruiser/7338656/

I'm not 100% sure, but this might be one of their "new, old stock" from when they were a Rinker dealer and they used it for demos/in-water shows.

Comments

• aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Isn’t that @bry1429 boat? Once owned by @Michael T
    2008 330EC
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    That's it...... Same reg numbers.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that was my boat.....and you all know how I feel about it. LOL..... If anyone you know is considering buying it PM me and I will contact them for as thorough a discussion as they want about the "break-in" process and how it was looked-after for its first two years. Would live to see it get another good home! :-)
  • TonyG13TonyG13 Member Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    No!!! :D Now that I know it's at my yacht yard, I'm going to have to keep it away from the Admiral. She likes walking around the yard looking for "something nicer" - and I know this one is! If only it had been available two years ago we might have been in a 360 instead of a 310!
  • JimGuy341JimGuy341 Member Posts: 98 ✭✭
    Would love to upgrade from our 2008 350.  
    2008 350 EC
  • bry1429bry1429 Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    TonyG13 said:
    No!!! :D Now that I know it's at my yacht yard, I'm going to have to keep it away from the Admiral. She likes walking around the yard looking for "something nicer" - and I know this one is! If only it had been available two years ago we might have been in a 360 instead of a 310!
    Give me a call @TonyG13
    Deep discounts for forum members only!
     I will give you a price you can't refuse !
    You will be losing money by not upgrading to this
    Big Black Beautiful Sexy Beast 😁
  • reneechris14reneechris14 Member Posts: 3,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See social media is crowd sourcing. Is it a random conversation if you know the out come.
    2005 Rinker FV342  Pawcatuck river,Ct
    There a 2 very interested buyers. Thing is, my boat yard is on lock-down, so NO ONE is allowed in to view/inspect my beauty, Not even me.
     I find that odd they won't let us in to gain access to our possession , I understand not allowing brokers and buyers but not the owner of what is my 2nd home.
    What's your thoughts ?
  • F1100F1100 Member Posts: 292 ✭✭✭
    Its not odd at all... deal with it.. these are odd times
    1993 300 FIESTA VEE TWIN 5.7L ALPHA GEN 2
    bry1429 said:
    What's your thoughts ?
    The thing that is confusing is the piece-meal approach. Why is the yacht yard closed, yet my self-storage facility is open.

So I can go get my 30+ year old Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon vinyl, but not work on my boat. And I'd encounter about the same number of people going to either place.

Go figure...

• Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Yea where we store is also closed for two weeks. No employees, no owners, no one... is what it is, they own the building and we sign contracts saying they can do that. 

PS- awesome that you have two hot buyers bry!
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

edited March 2020
    Yea where we store is also closed for two weeks. No employees, no owners, no one... is what it is, they own the building and we sign contracts saying they can do that. 

PS- awesome that you have two hot buyers bry!

@Liberty44140 but Hot may turn cold if boating season is canceled for 2020 and nobody is allowed to view or sea trial this season 

@F1100, very capable of dealing with it thanks for your advice to deal with it. I agree with the social isolation 100%
    asking my fellow forum members input as for Im pretry sure this lock down will last much further than the next 2 weeks and that can compromise any sales and the entire boating season for most larger non-trailer boats. 

@TonyG13 , you get a chance to see my 360 at CYW before they locked down ?
    bry1429 said:
    Nope. Was getting ready to go take the new battery over to my boat when they started the "soft" lockout (employees only). Now that they're pushing back launch dates, I'll hopefully take a peek when they open back up. Did you also see Chicago Harbors extended the season for all harbors to November 15? No late leaver fees this year.
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bry1429 IMO it's asinine that you and a consenting buyer can't be allowed access to your boat. Everyone can keep their LOL 6 feet of distance. IMO matters are going from sane and common sense to panic stricken lunacy! 
    edited March 2020
    Michael T said:
    @bry1429 IMO it's asinine that you and a consenting buyer can't be allowed access to your boat. Everyone can keep their LOL 6 feet of distance. IMO matters are going from sane and common sense to panic stricken lunacy! 
    That is exactly my point MT.  I am in a profession where I am out on the street daily face-to-face with people, in the County Forensics building, in the County Prison, At the County Hospital,  we perform common sense with our PPE and distance control when possible. the boat yard I am stored at has security that can let you in to your area and a skeleton crew of employees. But I truly understand that Common sense sometimes gets thrown out the window when we deal with a bunch of idiots and that's the reason the world has to have these tightened lock downs. To keep the idiots from spreading killers viruses.
     I bet you wish you were on lock down on the beach at the Turks and Caicos still, huh?

TonyG13 said:
    bry1429 said:
    Nope. Was getting ready to go take the new battery over to my boat when they started the "soft" lockout (employees only). Now that they're pushing back launch dates, I'll hopefully take a peek when they open back up. Did you also see Chicago Harbors extended the season for all harbors to November 15? No late leaver fees this year.
    Hey Tony when did they extend the date to Nov 15? I ask because the boat I purchased is in Chicago in storage at Rentners marine and Rentners told me a few weeks ago that many of the Chicago harbors were opening late this year due to the flooding damage from last year so people were pushing their launch dates out... and that was befor COVID-19. 

edited March 2020
    @Liberty44140 - I got an email, but it's also on the Chicago Harbors website:
    • Harbor Openings: Despite the recent public health situation, the Chicago Harbors are still planning to open on schedule (May 1) thanks to the mild winter and the hard work of our maintenance crews.
    • Extended Boating Season: With our April 15th “early arrivals” window closing in on us, we have received permission from the Chicago Park District to extend the 2020 Chicago Harbors season to November 15th for all customers. Previously only “late leaver” permit holders at Burnham Harbor could stay through that date.
    Basically they just shifted the season two weeks back. Used to be you could start using your slip on April 15 (albeit without services) and be out by November 1, unless you bought a "late leaver" permit.

But now there's no early arrivals and they extending the season to November 15 without any additional charges.

https://www.chicagoharbors.info/covid-19/

This is only for the Chicago Harbor system (run by Westrec). Do you know what harbor(s) Rentners was referrring to?

Hi Tony, I don’t. At the time I was asking them how soon they would launch me to do my sea trial and then get me on a truck. They were optimistic because they won’t have the usual April 1 rush due to the harbors not being open that early. Now who knows....