X

Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2014 in Rinker Photo Gallery

X

Post edited by Michael T on

Comments

• kneedeepkneedeep Member Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    MT, Beautiful boat. In the last picture, above the windshield, is your canvas solid white? Do you have clear panels also? I'm going to be redoing my canvas in a year or so & I'm considering all solid - or much more solid than I currently have. I never drive with the canvas up & would like to block the uv.
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    My friend has the same boat. Its awesome to say the least. Best of luck bro......
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014

X

edited November 2014

X

• kneedeepkneedeep Member Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    MT, that's probably the best answer - make 2 sets of panels, white for shade / uv protection & the eisenglass. Again, boat looks great!
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great looking boat!!! One minor upgrade that I suggest, which I plan on doing this spring/summer, is change one of the outlets to a Cooper Wiring TR7745W outlet with built in USB ports for charging phones, iPads, MP3 players, ect. I changed two outlets in my house to these and love them. I am planning on doing that to my boat as well. Enjoy your new vessel. Once again, she looks great!
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
    edited November 2014

X

• Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice idea, I'd add if a GFI can be done in the same package.

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • golfdoggolfdog Member Posts: 151 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful boat Michael T ! 
    I hope you have years of fun and enjoyment on her.
    Great suggestion Cableguy Greg, I too will be stopping by the store to pick up one of those outlets.
    Jerry
  • OldDogNewTrixOldDogNewTrix Member Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    She's a beaut Michael. Can't wait to see it at launch.
    Wayne '09 340 EC
  • MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice boat.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• ATMATM Member Posts: 9
    Congratulation MT! Just Joined and this is my first comment here :) I'm sure it is a beautiful boat my santa promise to deliver my 360 late this June  
    I'm impressed with custom work especially raw water relocation nice - 12v outlets, black paint speaker cover thing however i'd consider chroming them, Joystick reallocation is a personal preference i guess, maybe I'd also consider padding the side panel as armrest  - there was only one thing I didn't like and deleted from my boat order "the foredeck sun pad" as I learned it's just like seat pad without a reclining board underneath!  I think it is doable thing unless there is someone out there who supply them to OEM's. if you have can advise on that that would be helpful

• craigswardmtbcraigswardmtb Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    Nice boat MT! I sure wish my 360 shined like that. They got rid of the forward cabin door eh. Is it available on the 390/400 ?
    edited November 2014

X

edited November 2014

X

• rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike, what a boat! I asked for pics in some of your other posts but just came across this.....I like the cabin being more open as well- if you had a door at that berth then it would get awful close in there I would think....the openes of the cabin with the great head room is what first attracted me to the Rinker in the first place...I saw this boat at the Ft. Lauderdale show.....what a piece of crafstmanship for sure and I'm sure you will enjoy! I don't think I will ever see a boat that size with me at the helm unless I hit the lottery but it's always nice to dream.
    edited November 2014

X

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,550 mod
    MT, great pics and great looking boat! It's funny how we see things in different ways. We really like the 400 specifically because of the front and rear doors. With two kids, it allows us some separation, especially since they are at the age they like to bring friends. They can shut their door in back or us with ours in the front, and still use the salon/galley area at the same time. I agree on the 360 it may feel a bit tighter with the doors. And the 350, I've always loved their layout! Rinker makes such beautiful boats! & yes, when we first bought our 24' boat 14 years ago, I always thought man, that 35' we hung with was soooo huuuggge and we could never afford it. Well, boating has become our life and the place we take our vacations!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

edited November 2014

X

• craigswardmtbcraigswardmtb Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    rasbury said:
    Mike, what a boat! I asked for pics in some of your other posts but just came across this.....I like the cabin being more open as well- if you had a door at that berth then it would get awful close in there I would think....the openes of the cabin with the great head room is what first attracted me to the Rinker in the first place...I saw this boat at the Ft. Lauderdale show.....what a piece of crafstmanship for sure and I'm sure you will enjoy! I don't think I will ever see a boat that size with me at the helm unless I hit the lottery but it's always nice to dream.
    I like the door simply because i have two small kids which would plow through that curtain at certainly the most inopportune moment.  Don't ask me how i know.  We use to have a 270.  Anyways the vberth is suprisingly spacious on the 360.  Sometimes all four of us will hang on the bed and watch a movie pretty comfortably. I seriously could not ask for anything more out of this boat.  It really fit everything we wanted at a great pricepoint.  The planning for our 2 week trip this summer commenced last weekend as the admiral and I started looking over the charts.  I enjoy this kind of vacation planning so much more than scouring hotels, airfare, to dos, etc..
    edited November 2014

X

• MankMank Member Posts: 22
    Beautiful Boat!  What a nice boat to have in your retirement years, sounds like you have some great plans. 
    edited November 2014

X