2003 Fiesta Vee Purchase

Hi All, 

I'm brand new to the forum and looking to purchase a 2003 Fiesta Vee 312.  I was wondering if there are any specific things that I should look for when purchasing a Rinker in this age range? Are there known issues that usually need repair around this age? Thanks for any advice!!

Take Care,
Brian
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• AkoblaAkobla Member Posts: 2
    Thank you all for the responses!  It is in the Hudson around Selkirk, but has not been far enough South to be in the brackish waters down state. It's been stored indoors and been at the same marina for the past 15 years.  Service records are forth coming and the seller has already replaced the AC, some canvas, and had both motors serviced recently.  I took a drive to view in person and everything seems kosher as of now.  Going to take it out this weekend and see how she performs.  Thanks again for the info!
  • IanIan Member Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Welcome Brian @Akobla to the Rinker family! He’s now the proud owner of this fine vessel, I met him today as he’s currently at the marina next to the club I’m at and the Admiral and I happened to zip around there on the RIB and saw him onboard - first face to face of another RBOC member.

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Congrats @Akobla!  The 312 is a great boat.  @icoultha it's pretty cool when you start meeting members from the forum.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express