Service Manual

Hi....I just bought a 2005 Rinker Fiesta Vee 270, can someone point me to where i can find the full service manual for the boat. thanks Mike

Comments

• LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase. 

Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a Rinker service manual.  The manuals produced by Rinker are generic safety manuals that do not include service details.  You have to find service info for each specific component that's on your boat (engine, outdrive, water heater, etc.).  

If you have specific questions, post them here and we'll try to help.
  • Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭
    You can search online for the manuals you are looking for. I downloaded my a/c manual and kohler generator manual. I bought an engine manual which proved basically useless as I know where the dipstick is 😂 it was incredibly basic. 

Like La Rea says if you have finer details you are looking for someone on here can answer them. Not always the right answer but we offer our opinions 🙂
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • IanIan Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭
    I have numerous manuals acquired here and the web. Tell me what systems, engine and drive and I can help out with what I have.

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• GrassMGrassM Member Posts: 2
    We are in the process of buying a 2009 260EC.  No manuals on the boat, but it's in really good shape hull wise.   Re-manufactured 383 mag engine.   I'll probably need all of the manuals. Once we have the boat I'll start scanning the internet to see what I can find.  What I can't find, I'll come back to see what you have.
  • GrassMGrassM Member Posts: 2
    That was to  icoultha Niskayuna NY.