Go Buckeyes!

Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
Finally!!  They beat Clemson!!  I'm sure @picklerick is happy too!  I love it!  Now beat the tide again too!!  Just like the first CFP!!!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

Comments

• RiverRat232RiverRat232 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    What were you saying Coach Swinney? LOL
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Yeah, Dabo just needs to get over that not all teams were able to play a full amount of games. At least he did say the got their but whipped.

Are you from Ohio?
    Yes, born and raised in Cortland Ohio.  North of Warren and Youngstown.  

• PickleRickPickleRick Member Posts: 3,882 ✭✭✭✭
    Clemson can lick the floor of a cheap redneck back woods bar bathroom floor.

Congrats to OSU.

I pull for 2 teams every Saturday.  South Carolina and anyone playing Clumpsum.  If Clemson were to play the al-Qaida, sadly id be sitting in the terrorist section yelling for Osama to break the blonde kids legs.
  • LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Strongly worded letter to follow."   :)
    I love it even more because yaba dabba Sweeny was talking smack about OSU being the 11th ranked team in the nation, said they didn't deserve to be in the playoffs.

South Carolina (who was a 2 win team and invited to a bowl game but declined) has as many bowl wins as all of the ACC in 2020!!!

edited January 2021
    LaRea said:
    "Strongly worded letter to follow."   :)

Im very anti terrorism and anti violence, but my loathing for all things clumpsom knows no end.

I wish them all unwell.  Back in the 90s they were beating us by 50 points late in the 4th qtr and still had their 1st team on the field throwing the ball.   The team and fan base has no class, no sportsman ship.

When south Carolina advanced to the final 4 a few years ago (women won it all, men lost in the final 4)  the clemson fans began flying all their orange flags.  Clemson men/women didn't even make a tournament. 

I love seeing them fail on the big stage

Dream_Inn said:
    Northeast Ohio, eh? Browns or Steelers?
    Dream_Inn said:
    Northeast Ohio, eh? Browns or Steelers?
    Yeah, it is one of those areas you could root for either.  I'm a browns fan though.  My wife likes the steelers.

At least both of those teams had decent years.  Unlike my hapless Cincinnati Bungles.
    But, the Cincinnati Bearcats were awesome!  I was rooting for them in the bowl game, which they should've won.

• Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an Michigan fan, kills me to root for OSU, but I will against Bama!

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
    As an Michigan fan, kills me to root for OSU, but I will against Bama!
    Oh come on, as an OSU fan, I always root for Big10 teams except when they play OSU.  I enjoy seeing big10 do well. I get tired of hearing how great SEC is!

The sec west is great...the east is a joke.  Not as big of a joke as the acc
  • Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dream_Inn said:
    My cousin lives in Cortland, Aunt and Uncle in Niles. Mom raised in Warren. Love going there for real pizza! 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

Dream_Inn said:
    My cousin lives in Cortland, Aunt and Uncle in Niles. Mom raised in Warren. Love going there for real pizza! 
    It's a small world for sure!  I have always loved pizza there as well.  There was a really good place right on main street in Cortland.  We also visit the hot dog shop in Warren each time we go back.  Love their chili, cheese & onion dogs!

• Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to be ugly. 34-17 near the half. Bama on full throttle.  

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
    Yeah, Buckeyes needed to be completely healthy to have a chance.  Fields is not himself, Sermon out, most of defense line out, FG kicker out.  No excuses but Alabama is a tough team.  I will say I'm tired of hearing Devonta.  

• LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jiminy Crickets!  When I stopped watching with 5 minutes left in the first half, it was a close game.  
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alabama could beat a lot of NFL teams
  • Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dream_Inn said:
    Dream_Inn said:
    It's a small world for sure!  I have always loved pizza there as well.  There was a really good place right on main street in Cortland.  We also visit the hot dog shop in Warren each time we go back.  Love their chili, cheese & onion dogs!
    I have to try the hot dog shop next visit, heard of it but have never tried!
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

Dream_Inn said:
    Dream_Inn said:
    I have to try the hot dog shop next visit, heard of it but have never tried!
    It's nothing fancy for sure.  My wife grew up about 2 miles south of it in Lordstown.  I grew up about 10 miles away from it, but my father would go past it every day while working at the GM plant in Lordstown, so he would bring it home often.  They are really dirt cheap (I mean, they are just hot dogs, so should be).  The fries are also tasty getting the sauce with them.

I have a buddy from NE Ohio just outside of Akron and he always talked about the chicken houses up there. At least one of the restaurants is a converted house. They also serve what they call "hot sauce" which is actually spicy rice.