Options

Rinker parts website?

rjmanrjman Member Posts: 2
Is there a website where I can shop for Rinker replacement parts? I bought a new 2011 Rinker 186 BR and I wanted to upgrade some stuff on it. I wanted to replace the vinyl grab handles with stainless steel and I also want to add the side graphic decals that were available on this model but did not come with mine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Member Posts: 281 admin
    Hey rj...there is not a consumer website for Rinker parts, but you can get a list by emailing Malary at mwagner@nauticglobalgroup.com. She will also be able to check availability of any items you may need.
  • Options
    rjmanrjman Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for the fast response.
  • Options
    Lifes GoodLifes Good Member Posts: 465 ✭✭✭

You know, a parts website would be the Bomb!  I am sure Rinker has excess inventory of custom stuff as the models change and the cost of inventorying those custom parts cost Rinker money.  A simple inventory website would be great. Link it right to this forum page!  Then we could just email for the price and be on our way.  I am sure the data on parts is somewhere already in Rinker's system, dealers call into get parts ordered.....  Just copy paste PDF it once a month and your done... Well maybe not that easy but you get my drift...

Stuff like, bedding, logo's, boot-stripping, color matching for the arch, dash bezels, etc.

LG

• Options
    Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Member Posts: 281 admin
    Believe me...it's on the wishlist
  • Options
    ozark6662ozark6662 Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    I am in need of four blower vent covers for a 2005 Rinker 282 Captiva.  They are a circular plastic material with webbing in the middle and slghtly covered with a fiberglass step plate.  Over time they have deteriorated because of sun exposure and are very brittle.  I would like to see if they are available in stainless steel but if not where can I locate white onces to match?  Thanks Brad
  • Options
    BabyboomerBabyboomer Member Posts: 918 mod
    Look in RBO Archives Everything PERKO Link

Slip 866 Sunset Marina Byrdstown Tn
  • Options
    mambugmambug Member Posts: 24
    Good luck ordering any parts you need from Rinker...We've been trying for 3 weeks. Ugh!
  • Options
    mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod

I find that corresponding with the Rnker Parts Dept. via email is by far the best method.  It is very easy to exchange information (ie. photos of parts, part numbers, prices etc.).  I have ordered many times from them without any issues whatsoever.

Mark

Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme

• Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an old thread, but I am in need of the covers myself. I found this website that has them and some other parts.

http://www.replacementboatparts.com/VentGrills.aspx
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    AlafiaBoaterAlafiaBoater Member Posts: 1
    I've used ReplacementBoatParts.com also... they have lots of general boat parts and many parts for Rinkers.
  • Options
    mikeleemimikeleemi Member Posts: 1
    So i take it trying to find a Sink/stove base for a 93 fiesta vee 260 would be out of the question LOL

• Options
    MIKES342MIKES342 Member Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    I might suggest Happy Days Boating Port Clinton.  ask for Brad Harman <brad@happydaysboating.com>.  I will give him the information and usually send him a picture of what is needed and in less than two weeks it shows up on my door step.  I live 100 miles away from the dealer.  They are a Rinker Dealer in Port Clinton, Ohio.  I think Brad will help you, However,  pictures help you get what is needed.  I do it all by email.

Mikes 342