Options

Arch Plates

Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just want to give a shout out to Keith for setting me up with some new arch plates. Mine had the paint starting to come off and I reached out to Keith to purchase some new ones. He is a great guy and I do my best to send business his way. He even sent me a cool laser engraved doozie. 
2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
Go Steelers!!!

Comments

• Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found the white/white starboard is a better match for the arch paint. Those look like seafoam?
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    I love my arch plates and covers from @diggin2day1 !!

2008 330EC
  • Options
    diggin2day1diggin2day1 Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭
    YYZRC said:
    I found the white/white starboard is a better match for the arch paint. Those look like seafoam?
    Most of the Rinkers that I have made the plates for match the seafoam Starboard… yet there’s quite a lot of white Rinkers as well. Strange that they made them in 2 colors. Here’s another strange fact: there’s (2) different sized screw hole locations(with just a 3/8” difference) and they’re on the exact same sized arch plate. There’s no rhyme or reason to it either… same year, same model will have different screw spacing. It’s almost as if Rinker had 2 different manufacturers for their radar arches and/or arch plates. 
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    I also have bought items from diggin2day1 and Keith has been nothing but spectacular to deal with and his work is impeccable. However I did not get a koozie but I did get an awesome "Rinker" bottle opener... LOL I have gotten a set of steps, a table, and now I just got 3 arch plates with tri color LED lights. All unbelievable. Keith is the best of the best. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com