Options

06 270 worth

06Rinker27006Rinker270 Member Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭
I could use some help.  Potentially selling my boat to a friend and am having trouble coming up with price after lots of online looking.  Very little 06s out there.  I know this forum isn’t really used for this type of question but just curious if anyone has any opinions.  06, 350 mag, no gen, transom assembly just replaced.  I do appreciate it.  Hoping to move up to a 360.

Patrick
06 Rinker 270

Comments

• Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,560 mod
    Hi Patrick!  I had my broker buddy check some "sold boat" listings.  He found five that sold over the past year.  The average list price was $33.1k and the average sold price was $30.2k.  Good luck with the search!
  • Options
    Hi Chris, I appreciate it!! This was for 2006? Hope you guys are doing well.  
    Patrick
    06 Rinker 270
  • Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,560 mod
    Yes, all '06 boats sold in the last 12 months.  He didn't see any 360/370/390 on the market, but this would be the time they'll start popping up as people weigh the cost of winter storage.  
  • Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up here that boat would pull 45-50k Canadian dollars. 
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    Exactly where I am at @LaRea.  I have a buyer and should take advantage.  Issue is we have not decided on the boat manufacturer and model we want and last thing I want to do is be without a boat come spring.  I can feel the depression already!  Based off what is for sale and zero 06 on the market, I was thinking $35k plus but maybe I was dreaming.  Also hoping to recoup some of that transom assembly money but I know that’s not how boating sales work.

wow @YYZRC I should list it up there! 
    Patrick
    06 Rinker 270
  • Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
     Feel the depression already! LOL That will motivate ya to get busy and choose a replacement. Know the feeling very well. You have a nice well kept 270 do not give it away.
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    to me the 270 is about as perfect as it gets for size.. and the fact that the bed is not up front. Seems like every bigger boat has the bed up front and is such a waste of space!!