232 Captiva Bimini, frame, and ALL accessories for camper kit enclosure

Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭
My boat is a 2000 Captiva 232 Cuddy, and I believe this will fit from 2000-2005 boats.  This is everything you need, in Sunbrella material in Linen color.  Bimini includes frame/bows and canvas and storage boot. The bimini is a 8.5 out of 10.  The camper enclosure is never used, and is a 10 out of 10. No scratches on the windows, zippers are perfect, and it even comes with the factory storage sleeves.  $800 + shipping to your location, I am in Arizona. 
2000 Captiva 232 

Comments

• randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that's a nice size flag! good lookin Rinker
    Boat Name : 

• Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭
    randy56 said:
    Now that's a nice size flag! good lookin Rinker

Thanks! I just got it last month. Basically I tortured myself, because I immediately had to winterize it. I'm spending the winter tinkering on it, and changing out things the way I want em. 

2000 Captiva 232 
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    agreed, its torture for all of us went the season is over. If ya just got the boat or had it a while. tinker on!
    Boat Name : 

• dwolfdwolf Member Posts: 157 ✭✭
    I wish those tops were in a green or black I still might take them anyway because I've been looking for exactly that,The outside of my boat is black and green and I just had the interior redone so I'd really have a top it matches my interior
    Lake_Bum said:
    My boat is a 2000 Captiva 232 Cuddy, and I believe this will fit from 2000-2005 boats.  This is everything you need, in Sunbrella material in Linen color.  Bimini includes frame/bows and canvas and storage boot. The bimini is a 8.5 out of 10.  The camper enclosure is never used, and is a 10 out of 10. No scratches on the windows, zippers are perfect, and it even comes with the factory storage sleeves.  $800 + shipping to your location, I am in Arizona. 
    What would be the difference in my 1996 Captiva 232 and your boat,i'm very interested  if this will fit my boat it appears that attaches the  very same why one would attached to mine yours doesn't have a walk-through at the back correct and neither does mine do you know of any differences.
    Does anyone know what the differences is in his boat my boat is far as this top fitting
    Lake_Bum said:
    Lake_Bum said:
    Lake_Bum said:

Here is my email, tontorodregus1@yahoo.com
    i am very interested in your bimini and camper enclosure. Wonder how i can find out if it will fit my 96 232 captiva cuddy cabin. Only thing i can see different is the grab rail on swim platform, mine goes all the way across where yours is only on the left side but dont chow this could have any bearing on fit. But im only interested if it will fit. 
    Does it come with everything ill need, poles straps ect as i have nothing that works with a top being attached
    @dwolf I am currently out of town for the holiday, but I will be home in a couple of days. I will gladly take any measurements needed, between our boats, to figure out if it will fit or not. Since yours does not have the walk thru, I believe it will fit! But we can make SURE before any decision to buy is made. It comes with all poles & straps, all you would need is the hardware that gets mounted onto the boat, as I will be using the same attachments for my new Bimini. I will contact you soon  B)
    2000 Captiva 232 
    well i purchased it,hope it fits,im thinking it will. thanks lake bum
    SOLD !   B)
    2000 Captiva 232 
    Well I found out one thing there's a big difference in your boat and. my boat I had to have $500 worth of modifications done to get the Bimini and the camper enclosure to fit.  And I'm going to have to send it back and have some more done . I never dreamed. That theres that much difference in my boat and your boat, they certainly don't look that different. I'm hoping they get it right this time 
    Not sure what to say.....the book said they were compatible, I took many pictures for you, I took many measurements for you, I really don't get why it doesn't fit. Our boats are the same. 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • imtracyimtracy Member Posts: 1
    Isn’t this camper enclosure still available or does anyone have one they are willing to sell?
    Sold 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • myers12477myers12477 Member Posts: 5
    just checking - it this sold? I'm looking for a camper top for a 2003 Rinker 232 Captiva Cuddy. 

just checking - it this sold? I'm looking for a camper top for a 2003 Rinker 232 Captiva Cuddy. 

Sold 5 years ago.  
    2000 Captiva 232