Bob sagget...to personal

rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2022 in Non-Boating Related
Removed
Post edited by rasbury on

Comments

• YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crazy, about 10 years ago NADA was held in Orlando and I stayed at that Ritz.  He was a funny guy.  Enjoyed his bit on Entourage.
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • GMSLITHOGMSLITHO Member Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭
    If you do a little research you  won't think he was that nice of a guy ....
  • skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    @GMSLITHO - I just did a little research and all I see is people loved him and said he was a kind and nice person.  IDK what you read.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
    https://youtu.be/jlXbALmKeH0

don't let your kids watch this ...maybe its not all comedy 
    What part isn't comedy?  Do you know his comedy is known to be raunchy?  Do you know that many comedians tell that Aristocrat joke and the entire point is to make it as obscene, dirty and offensive as possible?  I won't even comment on the roast part of the video because that speaks for itself.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
    thats not comedy thats sick ,do some looking to what happened to this olsen twins 
    edited January 2022
    GMSLITHO What happened to them?  I guess they were probably paid off to issue a nice statement?  And Sagot was invited back to do Fuller house with everyone knowing he did something?  Doesn't make sense.

2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although it is sickening how children are sexualized ... it is TOTALLY wrong ...

But, I would not listen for a second to that crackhead chick sitting in her apartment wearing nothing but a shirt, and frigging twisting everything into a wicked way. She's another problem. You can take something completely innocent and turn it into something that gets you likes on YouTube, Instagram and TikTok. It's painful to see how much she twists things ... I mean she's calling Mary Kate's husband ... she's literally calling the guy a creep and doesn't know anything about him, can't even say his name!  Mary Kate was married to him up to last year (google search)! And she's 35!!! She's not a friggin baby!

And the Ellen clip ... she calls them children??? They are older than her in that video, and then she pops a joint in her mouth???

Dude, come on ... stop listening to this garbage. She's just trying to get views and likes ... it's idiotic to take something like that seriously.  She's a crazy crackhead ... period.

After 17 minutes, I had enough ... it's just pure stupidity.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

I'm speechless.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GMSLITHO said:
    If you do a little research you  won't think he was that nice of a guy ....
    I have never heard anything bad about him from the internet to the TMZ shows or anything....All I have ever heard is what a nice guy he is- now, if your talking about his standup, he is not as portrayed on his tv shows I'm told...he ain't Danny Tanner in real life!
    edited January 2022
    Well you believe what you want to believe I just don’t think he was the great pillar of society that is portrayed by the news and as a comic I think he sucked 
    Lol you are making up an issue that doesn't exist because you don't like his comedy.  That YouTube video is beyond rediculous.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
    yea I would love to watch it with my family while we all gather round the tv 
    edited January 2022
    What about Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor?  I wouldnt watch them with my kid.  Bill Cosby had the cleanest comedy act ever...put you to sleep and he actually went to prison.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
    edited January 2022
     you don’t hear Murphy or Pryor about screwing kids 
    Post edited by GMSLITHO on
  • IanIan Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭
    Yet another reason this needs to revert to being a boating forum….

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

GMSLITHO said:
    Well you believe what you want to believe I just don’t think he was the great pillar of society that is portrayed by the news and as a comic I think he sucked 
    Look, for sure, I was a bit disgusted by the joke with the circus family ... not sure I'd ever do that and for sure not on video ...

But all I'm saying is don't listen to a BS crackhead chick, smoking a joint, sitting in nothing but a t-shirt that has a difficult time spelling ... like, find a reliable source of information ... and not someone that doesn't really give a crap about anything more than getting a few likes on Instagram, to feed her ego.

"Boat + Water = Fun"

his name is on Epstiens flight log on Lolita Express 
    Really need to stop with the unsubstantiated accusations.  It's getting old and honestly I'm losing interest in the forum.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
    oh boy chill out all Im saying is he wasn't the great guy he's portrayed to be 
    hes a pedophile piece of ****
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    OK guys, let's gear ourselves back to the boating topics.  This seems to be a brutal winter on here and we aren't even halfway thru.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree @Dream_Inn . It's not just on the forum. People everywhere are tired, touchy and defensive. The constant stress of the last two years will do that. I see it more and more in everyday life. Let's all keep our heads about us and hang in there for better times. We will rise above.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The virus and Bob threads are separate from the boating threads. Now if the boat threads turn into virus discussions then we have a problem. 
    well I think I pissd off a lot of MTP,s  on the bob and Omnicrom posts so I’ll stick to the boating posts and hope for a early spring 
  • davidbrooksdavidbrooks Member Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭✭
    @GMSLITHO to me the thing that makes me angry is not that you posts items that disagree it is that you state things as fact here and on the other thread that just aren't true.  You state them as fact and i would appreciate it if you could do some more research.  Bob wasn't a saint.  He was one of the dirtiest comics in the industry but he also had a huge following with the people that worked closely with him.  Comics are ruthless.  They would tear him apart if they thought they could get a joke out of it.  Pryor was raised essentially in a crack house by a mom and was severely burned freebasing.  None of these guys ever claimed to be saints.  Bob just happened to land a job on a TV show that was written that way.  As far as him being a pedofile.  The actual flight log is jeffrey-epstein-private-plane-flight-logs.pdf (documentcloud.org) and a listing of who was in his black book is Jeffrey Epstein’s High Society Contacts (nymag.com).  There is no mention of Bob.  

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!
    edited January 2022
    Time will tell 
  • rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure I could create a document and put your name on it...
    rasbury said:
    I'm sure I could create a document and put your name on it...
    That's my point ... and the problem with many conspiracy theorists on this planet. They take WHATEVER garbage they can find on the internet and treat it like gospel.  It's hilarious how easy it is to fool people ... so funny, that people often do it as a joke, to see how many people they can fool ... just a game.

Others due it for popularity exclusively, like that crack head chick smoking weed in only a t-shirt in that youtube video he posted .... yeah, I'm gonna listen to her alright! LOL.

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    GMSLITHO said:
    Time will tell 
    Sometimes just seeing someone's web favorites can tell you a lot about someone. :wink:

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express