Rock Hall Pirates & Wenches

Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
Well, it's this coming weekend. www.rockhallpirates.com
Was wondering who else might be going?  My family & I will dressing up again and hoping to snag an anchorage Friday morning in the harbor area. In the past we've always dropped hook in Swan creek.  I've got a handful from my marina going and I know a couple others from the rendezvous said they were too.  Should be a great time, as usual!!

Bob, I think you need to take the umbrella off your dink and put the mast with the pirate sails on! :)

Riverside, make sure you bring that pirate hat you've been wearing all summer!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

Comments

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod

RY, burn 20 gallons and come on up!  BTW, it'll be the start of a 10-day trip, which the following weekend we'll be back down at Spring Cove (Aug 15-17).  Maybe we can see you there!

• seadogsseadogs Member Posts: 66 ✭✭

We may come down but are not sure. There is a trip with our club this weekend also so we may do a day at both.

Well, Saturday is the main event for the Pirates and Wenches.  Not really much going on for Sunday.  I think you have my cell, so just give me a ring.  I'll make sure we leave some fenders on the sides if we aren't there.

Must've just missed us. We pulled out right around 9:30. Looked at the weather and there was some storms to the north that looked like they were going to hit home around noon, so we left early. Ended up, the storms didn't keep together, but the ride was smooth. Would've been nice to catch up with you guys! we had a rough one & didn't make it to Pirates and Wenches. I spun a hub on my stbd side. I've always had spares, well I was using them. (port was changed in April, stbd last fall) I figured I was ok waiting until this winter. I think the reason it went so quick was that prop was older (bought it used from someone) and the rubber deteriorated.