Patriots

raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
World champions..... what more can I say........

2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com

Comments

• diggin2day1diggin2day1 Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭
    You can say "thank you" to the Seahawks offensive coordinator. 
  • MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree diggin.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst call in Superbowl History.
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    edited February 2015
    I also agree about  the call. However a very good defensive play was made to help win the Super Bowl. Maybe the coaching staff thought that the defense was thinking run also and thought they could catch the Pat's sleeping against the pass. Very strange to pass when they still had a timeout left....... BTW win or lose that was a great game from start to finish. Those guys were "killing" each other.........
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • jhortajhorta Member Posts: 90 ✭✭
    Regardless of the offensive coordinators play call, QB still needs to either execute the play. The pats had it covered, why force it in there? Bad call and a bad pass.
  • rowboat212rowboat212 Member Posts: 74 ✭✭
    null
    It was a timing route on an inside slant.... Once the call had been made there was no turning back. It was a very well played ball defensively, and the player deserves credit for recognizing it and playing it the way he did. The OC/or caroll deserves the loss, not the team... But even.said, just the fact they were where they were was crazy, as they sure didn't earn that... The previous catch was one of the top five craziest catches ever.
  • jhortajhorta Member Posts: 90 ✭✭
    edited February 2015
    I think almost as good if not better than the Tyree catch.  (I'm a giants fan, so obviously the Tyree catch is #1.).  It CAN claim the most amazing "Meaningless" catch in Superbowl history. 
  • luckydogluckydog Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    A winner is the winner it doesn't matter about the calls the decisions It's all done and over with,  But what I heck of a game it was great game to watch
    How about that cheating Tom Brady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
     I was waiting for this one to come up.  I tell you what, I'm happier to be a Browns fan right now!  :D (did I say I like college football much more??  Go Buckeyes!!)

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He had no knowledge of the balls being underinflated. LMAO
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
    Lets just wait and see what happens. I will tell everyone right now...........Brady will NOT serve one game. It all a bunch of BULL..... The problem is nobody can beat them so they cry like little babies.........
  • MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Search up "Tom Brady those balls are perfect song" on youtube. LOL.
    Post edited by MarkB on

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

Just make sure old Tom is ready for week 6 so Romo can crush him.
    Again Handy he will not get any games off. It was and is a witch hunt. Lets just see what happens.....
  • Dan4754Dan4754 Member Posts: 80 ✭✭
    Can't blame a 38 point victory on a football (psst. ..that's more than five (5) touchdowns).
    Still 4 games I hope
    He wont get any.......... He did nothing wrong....
    He may have not deflated the balls himself but he knew about it which is the same thing and is detrimental to the game. 
    You have no idea what you are talking about as usual.....lol 
    You are brainwashed! LOL
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    :D you'd almost think it was winter time!  My one and only opinion...a quarterback that has been doing nothing but throwing a ball for all these years, would know if there is different pressure...ok, that is all I'm saying!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• PartsManPartsMan Member Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    4 games .... who cares they won the super bowl. If the Browns won the super bowl, we'd let you move the team! ......wait a minute
    There are more holes in the Wells report than Swiss cheese..... Again Brady did nothing wrong and will not get any games off............
  • Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No refs noticed?  How about the center?  Mind you there were at least (2) games last season teams were warming the balls in front of heaters on the field too..not legal either.

Just sayin

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • 06Rinker27006Rinker270 Member Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭
    Go Rams
    Patrick
    06 Rinker 270
  • nhsdnhsd Member Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    Not a football fan and only know what I have read in the news part of the newspaper (not the sports/gossip sections that I throw away), BUT based on these reports it would appear pretty darn clear that he paid the flunkies (at least in swag if not in cash) to deflate these balls. Unless you are arguing that deflating the balls was not itself "wrong", I can't see any basis to argue that "he did nothing wrong".

Dave

2002 Captiva 212, 5.0 220 hp, Alpha 1, 1.62 gears

Moon Township, PA - boating in the Ohio River

• Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Lion's never have these issues.  50+ years of mediocrity (at best) pays off.  lol

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
    Look you guys are killing me. Let this play out and then we will see. I do not think anybody on the site has followed this closer than me. I am telling you Brady will not get any games. He will take it to court if he has to. First of all they said it was 10 out of 12 balls. Now its 2 and one is only .5 psi low. GIVE ME A BREAK......... I guess this is what happens when you will like they do.......
    Ray, its just the pattern of cheating by the organization over the years. Its just one thing after another Plus the fact that Kraft didnt challenge. 
This discussion has been closed.