Looks like it's clear above and below, JUST NOT LAKE ERIE...

My_Dinghys_DinghyMy_Dinghys_Dinghy Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
Here's a clear sky picture of the ice.
Doing a 25 year old Project Boat after a 35 year hiatus from boat ownership.
Catch us on Kelley's Island at the Seaway or Portside Marina or Middle Bass at the State Park Marina MOST SUNDAYS and weekends in July! Call My Dinghy on Channel 16.

Comments

• MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a nice shot. Must be lots of ice jamming up at Niagara falls.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• checkmatecheckmate Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    Does lake Ontario ever freeze? In the pic it looks like all open water and no ice
  • My_Dinghys_DinghyMy_Dinghys_Dinghy Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    It gets more shallow to the west and deepest to the east. However, the DEEPEST POINT OF LAKE ERIE is higher above sea level than the highest point of Ontario.

Catch us on Kelley's Island at the Seaway or Portside Marina or Middle Bass at the State Park Marina MOST SUNDAYS and weekends in July! Call My Dinghy on Channel 16.
  • luckydogluckydog Member Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    You guys are well on your way looks like its clearing up
    That's a grate satellite view

Here's our satellite view

I am going to post SUNNY PICTURES when you have hurricanes... LOL And when I visit my son and daughter in law on the other side of the state from you, I am going to show up to your boat and just sit there on the dock like I own it...  B)
    Well, they're a little south and East of you, Del Ray Beach
    I am originally from Delray beach My family still lives there
    He teaches at St Andrews and coaches basketball in Boca
    Wow small world I have two good friends that graduated  Saint Andrew's, Me I went to public school Atlantic high school in Delray, I grew up with mustard in our fridge not gray poupon LOL
    Luckydog, my holiday house is in that satellite shot!! Treasure Island.

"Boat + Water = Fun"

Mark Nice area, Do you bring your boat down with you?
    No too much of a hassle. I normally just rent a bow rider for the day and cruise the intercostal. I've thought about joining a boat club down there, would give me access to a cruiser as long as I pretty much want. But it's expensive and I'm not sure how often I would use it.

"Boat + Water = Fun"