Potomac/Solomons area

Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
Just thought I'd throw it out there that we'll be cruising past Potomac tomorrow morning up to Patuxent.  We are in Hampton area today.  Figure we'll anchor somewhere near Solomons (unless there is someone on Potomac that wants to meet up for the night tomorrow) since we will slip in there Friday and Saturday.  If anyone is in the area, I'd love to meet up with you!  Gonna see Handy again on Saturday!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

Comments

• LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish!  You should take a hard right and stay up here until 4th of July.
  • Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be a Left LR
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    My wife is the captain this morning. We are about 10 miles south of the Potomac right now. Very smooth ride. Some day LaRea we'll meet up!

• LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the meantime, I'm jealous that you and the Mrs are cruising the Bay!  But I hope you were safely docked during the storms.  It was an interesting week weather-wise.
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod

Thanks for the remarks LaRea.  A few nights ago we were in salt ponds marina during the storm.   It was a lot of hard rain that went on for a couple of hours in the middle of the night.  We were anchored during the storm last night but all was fine.  I actually enjoy a nice storm while anchored (guess that may seem strange) as long as the wind doesn't get too extreme.  Today was the first time I did nothing when it came to docking at the fuel dock and the slip.  it's nice having the kids do the lines while my wife captains.