what does sticky mean?

randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
learning newbe here, I was looking at a thread about Encountering faults and there  was mention of sticky this?  I was able to print out Merc fault codes which may be helpfull
Boat Name : 

Best Answers

Answers

• randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kinda like honey, sticky
    Boat Name : 

maybe this is my second week on a Forum of any kind, so there is a use of words that mean something, is there a glossery of terms? or you just learn as you go? In any occupation there are term's and words that have differant meaning. the Navy, or a music person, an electricion, a boater. all have differant worlds of words. This is the same?
    Has all this been on here before? is there a place in past discussions I need to look at? How to use this forum, Too many questions right. thanks craig, and what does mtb stand for? 
    Boat Name : 

• craigswardmtbcraigswardmtb Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    A lot of it is learn as you go. I'm still picking up on some of the abbreviated terms that go around in forums, text etc. My wife tells me I'm not hip to today's culture. Oh well. Mtb = mountain bike. I'm an avid cyclist. Boats beaches beers and bikes for me. 
    My wife keeps updated also, I thought LOL was lots of luck, untill a few months ago. Kinda cold to be rideing a bike now. Couple more questions. Does the activity slow down on here during summer? If you ever did want to contact a member, to talk or ask questions, or email hows that work? without them blurting out there phone number or e-mail address.
    Boat Name : 

• Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are pretty addicted so there's always a strong group here in the summer.  Yes,  you can send members on the list a personal message if you want to.