Happy Mothers Day

raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
Happy mothers day to all our Rinker sister and admirals out there. Have a great day.....
2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com

Comments

• randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Treat your sweetie good today, Happy mothers day!
    Boat Name : 

• Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What have our kids turned out to be? My wife got more "Happy Mothers Day" from strangers at home depot today than from her son. My kids wont even call, only texts and email gift cards. Well guess what they get? Nada, zippo. LOL
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    Steve welcome to todays world......lol
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
    Well most of the kids today are Zombies. Cant wait for that North Korean Magnetic Pulse bomb to go off LOL
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve, I sound like you and we both sound like my old man - the world IS going to h*ll. At least you have a boat and can escape....I'm scr*wed!
  • randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't cut them out of the will, Handy
    Boat Name : 

1 is out already, sad
  • Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod

Steve, I just want the lift & slip.  I promise to come visit more often! :)

I'm betting my old man complains down in there in FL as well.  But I don't text or email, cause he doesn't have any of that technology.  I did call over the weekend.  Might actually get to see him this summer after 4 years.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

That would be great if you come down. 
  • NavyCTRCNavyCTRC Member Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Question for the masses: My newest, much younger wife thinks that her being a "mommy" to the dog, counts as her being a Mom for Mothers Day.  I think she is nutso, but I knew that when I married her.  Thoughts?
    ....a happy Admiral = more toys! BTW, if you aren't in the market for more kids her being happy substituting a dog might be something I'd encourage. A younger guy I hired to start his career (years ago) just re-married ..... a much younger woman. Now at 45 he's changing diapers again (twins) - I'm sure he would rather be walking a dog. And, if required, dog obedience school should cost a lot less that university - unless you ever own a Terrier - which I did. They are not trainable at any cost!
  • NavyCTRCNavyCTRC Member Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    MT, great points!!  Next year the dog mommy will get flowers on Mothers Day!  I already have two kids, one grown and married, the other with his Mom.  We agreed way before we got married, no more kids! 
  • Glassguy54Glassguy54 Member Posts: 588 ✭✭✭
    Good friends of ours, when they got married, he was 35, never before married, no kids. She was 32, divorced with 2 kids. He said,"We can have babies or boats, not both." They owned a Formula 280 Sunsport, twin merc 350's for many years. They no longer have the boat, but do have a loveable boxer/pit bull mix, "Bentley" for whom we frequently dog sit.
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    NavyCTRC said:
    Question for the masses: My newest, much younger wife thinks that her being a "mommy" to the dog, counts as her being a Mom for Mothers Day.  I think she is nutso, but I knew that when I married her.  Thoughts?
    You only have one mother...........
    ....unless you have a couple of older sisters, then you're REALLY micro managed! LOL
  • MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭

Handy, if I call you guys and wish you a happy mother's and father's day without missing one, will you put me in your will?

And yes, ladies with pets are mothers, there's even a name for them, FUR MOMMIES.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

No calls, only cards Mark. Lol. Normally I don't do anything for my wife as she is not my mother nor the mother of my kids however my kids treat her better than their own mother! Go figure. Plus I took care of her better than the kids did!