Options

New to Site, Bought Used 2014 Rinker 360

I look forward to learning from all of you-- I have had experience on a small one engine trawler, but not this boat.

Marine Survey passed with flying colors, 97 hrs on engine-- good price-- located on Space Coast Florida

One question-- slight water stain to port side of bed on floor-- I am being told it is a design flaw with the air conditioner condenser (condensation splashes out)-- true?  Or something else-- just curious.

Or if anyone has any specific advice for a novice to Rinker-- all ears!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    06Rinker27006Rinker270 Member Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!  Lets see some photos.
    Patrick
    06 Rinker 270
  • Options
    bry1429bry1429 Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard rb ! I just made the same purchase. 2014 360EC
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,459 admin
    Welcome to the RBOC and good luck with you new ride. Not sure about A/C condensation. My 342 drains right out the front of the boat. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    rb11633rb11633 Member Posts: 15
    Thanks - once I figure out site will leave pics!
  • Options
    jbschmalz23jbschmalz23 Member Posts: 219 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful boat!
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,558 mod
    The 360 is a beautiful boat!  Congrats!  There are several 360 owners on here to learn from each other.  Welcome to the forum!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard!  Congrats on the boat. A weatlh of info on here. 

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    jme097jme097 Member Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Beautiful boat
    Boat Name: Knot A Worry
    2007 280 Rinker Express 6.2L B3
  • Options
    bry1429bry1429 Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    rb11633 said:

I look forward to learning from all of you-- I have had experience on a small one engine trawler, but not this boat.

Marine Survey passed with flying colors, 97 hrs on engine-- good price-- located on Space Coast Florida

One question-- slight water stain to port side of bed on floor-- I am being told it is a design flaw with the air conditioner condenser (condensation splashes out)-- true?  Or something else-- just curious.

Or if anyone has any specific advice for a novice to Rinker-- all ears!

Thanks!

my a/c condensate drain pan hose goes right out the side of the bow through a hull fitting. If for any reason there is a blockage and the pan overflows it could get on the carpet and leave a mess/stain. Remove the v-berth mattress and open the a/c access panel and look things over when its running on a hot humid day.