Options

Season ending too soon for me.

skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
Been watching a slow leak in my a/c through hull.  Causes aft bilge to go off 2 times a day.  Not taking any chances.

Going to pull it this week and reseal the fitting.

It's been a good 6 month season...can't complain
2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great attitude!
  • Options
    youstolemybeeryoustolemybeer Member Posts: 246 ✭✭✭
    If it makes u feel any better I'm thinking of shutting the 265 down for the season also.   Wife's working evening shift now so it's no fun to go alone
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no fun to go alone?
  • Options
    skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    @youstolemybeer - it does...thank you :)

2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I;m trying to get mine fixed so I can get back in the water! I'm not sure I would have a boat for only half the year-perhaps I don't have the disposable income as others to do other things in the "off season". We slow down a little with the holidays, however, this year I'm planning to be in a Christmas boat parade somewhere as I'd think that fun!
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
    Ras, was in the boat parade last year here in Annapolis.  Talked a buddy into using his Rinker and I'd help winterize right afterwards.  Hoping to do it again this year.  Some boats do get used up here for quite a while, and our off season is actually quite nice.  Helps us really appreciate and enjoy the boat during the season.  There is typically not one weekend we are not on the boat from May thru October, so we get our use out of it! LOL!  We are usually back at it the first week in March.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express