For Sale 2014 360EC

raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
A friend of mine is selling his 2014 360EC for $169,000 with only 187 hours and every option offered on this boat. PM me if interested.

2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
Post edited by raybo3 on

Comments

• Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should buy that Ray
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Beautiful boat. Almost every option. From the factory .....mine had full hard top, radar, Satellite TV, Raymarine E95 touchscreen. Are the engines Volvo or Merc - they look Volvo in the pics.? What size engines? Does it have Joystick?
  • bry1429bry1429 Member Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Michael T said:
    Beautiful boat. Almost every option. From the factory .....mine had full hard top, radar, Satellite TV, Raymarine E95 touchscreen. Are the engines Volvo or Merc - they look Volvo in the pics.? What size engines? Does it have Joystick?
    HEY MICHAEL T ! How ya been my brother!?!? Hope all is well!
    I reached out to raybo, he mentioned it may be on yacht world. I did check and it's on yachtworld.com. It's an absolutely beautiful vessel ! I have a marina buddy who fell in love with our 360 and is shopping for one now. This one sparked his interest and i forwarded the contact info raybo sent me.  IT'S DEFINITELY NOT an MT SPECIAL ORDER FULLY LOADED CUSTOM EXCLUSIVE 360! He won't find one of those, THEY ARE RARE!     :-)
    edited October 2016

Hey Bry, I'm doing all right! The Irish are hard to kill, brother! Yes, Ray's friend has a beautiful boat and I hope your marina buddy can close the deal. With the Mercruiser Platinum Warranties until 2022 and a few extras I hope you see the comparison between the two boats! I hope you still like the deal. We do. I think for You and your Admiral and Me and my Admiral.... it's smiles all 'round! :-) P.S. We think of you two often and hope you are enjoying the hel* out of that big girl! BTW....If you ever get a chance and your underwater LED lights are clean and in some decent water I'd love to see pics of your underwater Ocean LEDs lit up, particularly after you added that big 16 LED unit! I only took a couple of pics of them and can't find them.....of course there's always next summer for you to take some pictures of those Oceans! 

BTW Bryan, you are correct about your Rinker being rare. In fact it is absolutely unique in that it is the only Rinker EC 360 ever produced that has the super-upgraded seat coverings Diamante Frost (a completely custom order) and also the only one ever produced that has the Axius joystick - where 90% of manufacturers are now putting it - on the helm! Also I do not think there is another Rinker EC 360 with a straight black hull (all black) - no boot stripe of another color - like yours and Mike's EC 310.

Post edited by Michael T on
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    Michael T said:
    It has the fold down arch because for transport over land. It also has the 380 Volvo with EVC and joystick.
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
    edited October 2016
    Excellent! I hope Bryan's slip friend has a look at it, I really liked the 2014 EC 360. It is a lot of boat for the money. Your friend's boat looks well cared for!..... Ray, just went online to look at it. It is a very nice boat and if I'd gone there first I could have spared you a few questions! LOL
    Post edited by Michael T on