More Freaking Snow

raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
Boston area getting hit with more freaking snow today. Some area's will get about 10". Our docks were supposed to go in the water this Saturday but that has been canceled. When is it going to stop.......lol
2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com

Comments

• rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry! Don't look at the fl weather today...we are getting a little rain if that helps!
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    @ras.......... nope it doesn't help.......lol 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can send that snow out to Little Cottonwood Canyon in UT, I would appreciate it.  lol  Still ski season for some of us!

4 weeks till launch here.  I hope.

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just a bunch of rain here.. I'd rather snow vs rain!!
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raining here as well. I wouldn't mind the snow, but I took the winter cover off my boat and I don't want to have to be cleaning the snow off of my cockpit cover.
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • andydandyd Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭
    There is so much snow in Northern California they are using the National Guard to remove it. Some ski resorts will be open until July. Everywhere else it was just a really wet winter. The wildflowers are amazing in the desert.

Andy
  • craigswardmtbcraigswardmtb Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭
    Just an inch in CT last night, thankfully. Heading down to the boat to go prep the drive for paint this week. It will finally be above 50 and I can paint. I was getting worried that I would have to delay my launch in 13 days. 

You Sierra Cali guys got something special this winter. I was in Tahoe skiing a couple weeks ago and I haven't seen that much snow in many years. The 18 foot tall plow sticks were buried all along the drive in from Reno. We did a day of snowmobiling too and you could not leave the groomed trail or your sled was just buried. Other benefit is you lake boaters will have lots of water this year!
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    We lucked out where I live. Ton's of rain and about an inch of slush. If that rain was snow we would have got about 2 feet or more............... #Feeling lucky.