For Sale!!

I have something special that I want to sell!!!

1972 Rinker Tri-Haul......with a 55hp Chrysler outboard motor.  
I acquired this boat from a man who has had this boat for over forty-five years covered in his garage on its trailer,  and blocked off the floor with only five original hours on the boat and outboard.  this entire rig is in pristine show room condition.  This boat has a full custom snap/ zipper cabin style cover that i took out of the original packaging and has never been used.  I have what I believe to be a very rare and extremely clean vintage Rinker pleasure boat that has survived the test of many years untouched.........hardly used and in brand new condition!!  17ft long and the roller style trailer still has on the rollers what appears to be masking tape that remains from such low use.  There is absolutely zero wear and tear. You need not ask of the condition from bow to stern because what I am saying is................ this boat is brand new. Furthermore......I have replaced the fuel lines and using the original fuel tanks hardware have had this boat running and has been test driven and runs beautifully.  I am not going to let this gem just drift out of my life for any old price or to just anyone for that matter!!  As this boats sits my asking price is $5,500.00 and am willing to negotiate, but not by much.  With respect to the previous owner who is my neighbor and turned Ninety-Eight years old one month ago......I am selling this boat only to any man or woman whom be at least Fifty years of age or older.  If this boat shall remain in the condition that it is in then it will need to be in the hands of someone with appreciation, knowledge, wealth, and perhaps with the love or lust of water!!!  Silly...........maybe! 
   Either way...I have it.  But if you want it then contact me via cell phone please. 
My name is Bill
715-493-6858
$5,500.00
This is not a joke!  I will send pictures to your phone!  I will not post anymore information on this forum.

Comments