Owner's Manual - Moved

ozark6662ozark6662 Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited June 2013 in Rinker Sport Boat Forum
Purchased used 2005 282 Captiva, great boat but without owner's manual...where can I track one down online.
Post edited by mvn on

Comments

• mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod
    You can start with this:

Capt Steve may know if there's a newer one.   Stay tuned.... 

Mark
    Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme

• ozark6662ozark6662 Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
  • mvnmvn Member, Moderator Posts: 744 mod
    edited June 2013
    If there is something specific you need an answer to,  don't be shy.   Ask away. 

Mark
    Good,  fast,  cheap.... pick two. 
    2019 MTX20 Extreme

• Capt_SteveCapt_Steve Member Posts: 281 admin
    Hey ozark...if you have problems with that link, I can send you a compressed PDF if you shoot me an email to thecaptsteve@mail.com
  • melvynmelvyn Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I have one for a 280.  Not much in it really. Does not even tell me where fuse are , toilet seacock etc. really useless compared to other boat manuels i had
  • j1s91j1s91 Member Posts: 1

can some1 answer a question  about my rinker captiva 186

• raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,455 admin
    What is the question?????????????
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • jredickjredick Member Posts: 1
    Looking for an owners manual for a 1989 Rinker Deck boat. Model # 204. Ser # RNK 26794F889. Can you help me ?

Thanks
  • swedeswede Member Posts: 88 ✭✭

Looking for owners manual for an rinker fiesta vee 270 2002 can sombody help me?

• carpy11carpy11 Member Posts: 1
    Hi I bought a 1994 Rinker 180 and am interested in owners manual and if any other documents are out there for this model. Thanks! ed
  • MarkBMarkB Member Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    carpy - see above post from mvn.  The Rinker manuals are fairly generic, but type of boat, not model. There are typical diagrams (like wiring diagrams), which are similar but not normally exactly as per your installation. There will also be a collection of manuals from the various component suppliers (stereo, charger, engine, drive, etc.).  You won't find a manual like you get with cars, that have a fairly accurate description of every function on your vehicle.

Boat Name: King Kong

"Boat + Water = Fun"

• rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you search in the archives, there is a manual for pre 2005 model mercruiser manual....covers 3 different motors I believe!
  • My_Dinghys_DinghyMy_Dinghys_Dinghy Member Posts: 107 ✭✭
    anyone have the link to the rinker site for the owners manual? They said my 1989 is the same as the 2015 when it comes to wiring.
    Doing a 25 year old Project Boat after a 35 year hiatus from boat ownership.
    Catch us on Kelley's Island at the Seaway or Portside Marina or Middle Bass at the State Park Marina MOST SUNDAYS and weekends in July! Call My Dinghy on Channel 16.
  • frenchshipfrenchship Member Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Owners manual has nothing regarding wiring diagrams, try Cyndy at cscott@nauticglobalgroup.com
  • robertgambarobertgamba Member Posts: 1

Hi Guys, This is my first posting on this site. I am the proud owner of a 1997  266 Fiesta Vee since 2012. I have the generic owners manual but I have no specific specification information on my boat outside of the basic information and what I have measured.

I am hoping somebody can tell me what the standard dry weight of the boat is, when fitted with the standard power (5.7L LX Mercruiser 250HP with Bravo 3 drive). I have managed to find out that the weight stated by many internet postings is 6,150 lbs. dry. However the same source says that the drivetrain weighs about 1100 lbs. Does the 6150# dry weight of the boat include the engine dry weight or not please?

I am looking for a trailer for this boat and obviously knowing what the dry weight is pretty important. I have all of the other weight related calculations and measurements for choosing the trailer specifications. Any help on this would be gratefully appreciated.

Many Thanks

Robert

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    Robert, welcome to the site.  You may want to repost this under a new topic so more people will view it.  There have been several owners of the 266 on this site, so you may get some luck.

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• NemoNemo Member Posts: 4
    We just purchased a 1995 Rinker Captiva 232 Bowrider.  I'm so happy to see this forum!  Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get an owner's manual for my boat?  Thanks so much!