Options

POWERBOAT TELEVISION SHOW

13»

Comments

• Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016

Just caught episode1 of the 2016 season of Canada's Power Boating T.V. It was, imo, REALLY cool. The review of the new 2016 Rinker Hurricane center counsel deck boat was awesome. Rinker is a sponsoring member of the show.

The 400HP Mercury Racing intercooled and supercharged outboard engines were amazing as were the 1100Hp engines in the130MPH NorTech.

It was also neat for me to see the Canadian representative of Mercury, Art Bates, introduce the 400HP Mercurys.

Art is the guy who came to set-up the Mercury  Axius guidance systems in my 2013 EC 310 and then in my 2014 EC 360. He is a real boaters guy, real smart and a lot of fun to watch doing his computer wizardry as he sets the "personality" of your boat in the Axius computer's memory.

For any of you guys who haven't seen the show google it. I think you'll be glad you did.

The next show will be on the Ottawa River where a lot of Canadian guys from this forum have boated (I have) and some keep their boats on that river now.

P.S. There is a section on installing a SeaDeck floor in the cabin but it looks like a lot of work to me - maybe because the POs did some diy already?

Post edited by Michael T on
  • Options
    SERENDIPITYSERENDIPITY Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    LAKE HURON water level is up again .excellent news  .now there is 7 feet in my slip  under my boat
  • Options
    Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @serendipitygood news that 7 feet can drop a couple of feet over the summer and you should still be fine. We are about 10" low on the St. Lawrence near Kingston at this point. need some water down here! Work coming for the prop and skeg shops!
  • Options
    NavyCTRCNavyCTRC Member Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    ras,

Nice one!! Don't forget me over here in LA.  (Lower Alabama!)

• Options
    Schwai93Schwai93 Member Posts: 1
    That’s amazing! I started watching this show with my sister and we have a pact of watching it toogether only. Every weekend we meet each other. Our kids watch shows by Andrew Yeatman together and we enjoyed watching online series like this.