2007 Rinker 400EC for sale

Unfortunately we have to put Pau Hana up for sale.  Moving to New Mexico where the 400 just won't fit.  She is in great shape and has been lift kept her entire life.  She is currently located on South River MD.  We wanted to post her here before putting her on the trader sites to give Rinker owners first choice.  We are asking 179,900.00 for her.   If you have seen the pictures from Rinkervous 2019 you have at least seen her.  If interested it is best to contact me by email [email protected]  I will try to watch this site but email works best. 

Comments

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Annapolis, MDMember, Moderator Posts: 6,187 mod
    It is a sad day indeed.  This is my twin boat that is just a few slips down the dock from me.  I can tell you that anyone that gets boat is getting a good one!  I've helped Glen with the typical maintenance and between the two of us we always have the correct OEM spare parts.  For the larger stuff, we both use the same great mechanic!  This boat has done most the typical trips with us and likes to run like we all know that Rinkers do!

If you look up any of the pictures from the last many years of Rinkervous, it is the one tied up next to mine.  Canvas is all new, and lift kept with no bottom paint.  Has the 496 motors with the B-3 drives (one drive is less than two years old, after hitting something in the Potomac while cruising with me and @LaRea ).  

Hate to see the time come, but sure hoping someone on this forum gets a great boat first!!!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• LaReaLaRea Alexandria VirginiaMember Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wha-wha-whaaaat?  Man, I hate to see that, but somebody is getting an opportunity to buy an absolutely beautiful boat.  Believe me, if I could fit that girl into my slip, I'd be first in line to buy her!
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Pittsburgh, PAMember Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with the sale. It was great meeting you last summer at the Rinkervous. She sure is a beautiful boat!!!
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • 342_Long342_Long Member Posts: 11
    Sorry we didn’t get to do it again this year. Looking forward to seeing you on the bay again. Thanks
  • 342_Long342_Long Member Posts: 11
    Chris,  I hate the idea of selling her but it doesn't make sense to keep her and then not get to use her regularly.