2007 Rinker 400EC for sale

Unfortunately we have to put Pau Hana up for sale.  Moving to New Mexico where the 400 just won't fit.  She is in great shape and has been lift kept her entire life.  She is currently located on South River MD.  We wanted to post her here before putting her on the trader sites to give Rinker owners first choice.  We are asking 179,900.00 for her.   If you have seen the pictures from Rinkervous 2019 you have at least seen her.  If interested it is best to contact me by email long.glen@gmail.com.  I will try to watch this site but email works best. 

Comments

• Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,552 mod
    It is a sad day indeed.  This is my twin boat that is just a few slips down the dock from me.  I can tell you that anyone that gets boat is getting a good one!  I've helped Glen with the typical maintenance and between the two of us we always have the correct OEM spare parts.  For the larger stuff, we both use the same great mechanic!  This boat has done most the typical trips with us and likes to run like we all know that Rinkers do!

If you look up any of the pictures from the last many years of Rinkervous, it is the one tied up next to mine.  Canvas is all new, and lift kept with no bottom paint.  Has the 496 motors with the B-3 drives (one drive is less than two years old, after hitting something in the Potomac while cruising with me and @LaRea ).  

Hate to see the time come, but sure hoping someone on this forum gets a great boat first!!!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• LaReaLaRea Member Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wha-wha-whaaaat?  Man, I hate to see that, but somebody is getting an opportunity to buy an absolutely beautiful boat.  Believe me, if I could fit that girl into my slip, I'd be first in line to buy her!
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with the sale. It was great meeting you last summer at the Rinkervous. She sure is a beautiful boat!!!
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • 342_Long342_Long Member Posts: 17
    Sorry we didn’t get to do it again this year. Looking forward to seeing you on the bay again. Thanks
    Chris,  I hate the idea of selling her but it doesn't make sense to keep her and then not get to use her regularly.  
  • YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • IanIan Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭
    Lift kept yet the bottom is stained like that?

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That could be just a weeks worth of growth on a gelcoat bottom. 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Didn't sell? What isn't selling in the boat world. 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a nice boat. I was on her in 2019 at Still Pond. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
     It is lift kept and yes, that bottom stuff comes right off with a little 50/50 muriatic acid water.  Anyone that has their boat on a lift knows that it only takes a week or a few trips in the water and the bottom begins to look like this.

This is my buddy's boat.  Him and I work on this boat and mine together.  I will testify the boat is well taken care of.  Needs a good cleaning for sure right now, which is scheduled for a professional cleaning the end of this month.   Many have seen this boat at every single Rinkervous.  It was for sale last year, but he wasn't very serious about selling her yet.  He is a bit more serious this year, but does not want to "give" her away and truly wants to use her this summer, but knows he needs to sell her as he plans to retire and move next year.  It is a great boat, with bravo 3 drives.  One drive was replaced a couple years ago while riding with @LaRea on the Potomac.

If you want to see the boat or any more pictures, I can get them for you or get you a personal tour.  I just helped uncover her two weekends ago (yes, he has an actual winter cover for it too that I'm sure he can work in a deal).  The recent pics on yachtworld don't do it justice because she needs a good cleaning right now.

Too funny.  My son had told me they had taken some pictures last week while he was helping another buddy uncover his 350 Rinker on the dock.  You can see his legs and shoes in the photo under the boat! LOL!

• YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many hours? DTS? Details are a bit sparce, but the price seems very fair.  
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
    I believe the hours are just over 600.  Yes it has DTS.  The generator I believe is getting close to 1000 hours.  That baby runs like a champ with both A/C units loading her up!  His admiral is a firm believer to use the generator and run the A/C!

Sorry about the poor picture.  I did supply the broker with great pics.  Later this month she will be clean again.  I will get exact numbers but the engines are about 590 and the generator is about 900.  She is equipped with DTS.  
    Looks like we posted at the same time.  I wasn't too far off on the hours.

I know that 370 pretty good as well.  I know it's been painted recently and before this owner, it sat for a couple years.