Options

Can we all agree last nights debate was a low point in American history?

Comments

• Options
    Handymans342Handymans342 Member Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happens if Hiden Biden gets it and dies??
  • Options
    raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,460 admin
    One can only hope that the Orange man croak's. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    raybo3 said:
    Shame on you Rayblow
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,563 mod
    What would happen if one of them were to croak.  What a mess we'd be in.  Would be terrible. But, maybe give us a chance to get better candidates?😁

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    Well I don’t know how anyone can support Biden with his horrible racial record and the touching of young girls. 
  • Options
    WillhoundWillhound Member Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fake News.
    "Knot Quite Shore" - 2000 FV270 (Sold)
    2018 Cherokee 39RL Land Yacht (Sorry...)
  • Options
    I try to stay out of the debate since it's not our election anyway. But the reality is that the outcome affects us greatly as well as the rest of the world.
    The one thing that absolutely appalls me is the number of people that will take anything coming out of a politician's mouth as gospel. Either because they're too lazy or too dumb to think for themselves. Any politician I have ever met would sell their grandmother to an Arab slave trader if they thought it would get them elected. 
    Do your research, take the time to dig deeper, check the facts. And then vote for who you want. But not just because you're blindly following a particular party. Because it makes sense.
  • Options
    Well I don’t know how anyone can support Biden with his horrible racial record and the touching of young girls. 
    But Trump being recorded in his own voice that he likes to "Grab them in the pu$$y" (without consent), caught paying hush money to a stripper to cover up adultery and trying to skirt labor laws at his golf courses to take advantage of minorities is ok?

Not an attack on you Handy, but there are two sides to every story.

• Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    ^^^ Yes but Trump was a reality TV star so it’s all ok. 

Edit: just read that Trump tested positive for C19 today. 
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    Willhound said:
    But Trump being recorded in his own voice that he likes to "Grab them in the pu$$y" (without consent), caught paying hush money to a stripper to cover up adultery and trying to skirt labor laws at his golf courses to take advantage of minorities is ok?

Not an attack on you Handy, but there are two sides to every story.

What’s wrong with that? 
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cmon Handy, that's not okay, ever and has never been okay. 

In an attempt to bring this back - it's a good question about what happens?

If trump dies, assume that means it's Pence vs Biden.. yikes, that'd be worse than Trump.

If Biden dies.......is it Harris vs Trump? No clue. 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    raybo3 said:
    Shame on you Rayblow
    Listen @Handyjob the country could not last another 4 years of him. 
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still hoping The Rock jumps in and runs for president. Maybe next time!!! 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listen to Henry Rollins interview some time. 

Straight on guy. 

Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Options
    I have listened to a few of his long interviews and it is very interesting. All the travel he has done is awesome mostly in the way he goes about it. Love his music as well 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    And a scarey guest perfoemance in Son's of Anarchy. Very intelligent guy.
  • Options
    davidbrooksdavidbrooks Member Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭
    i just read an article on what happens if he gets too sick to govern.  Basically yes. Pence takes over.  However for the election if he gets too sick or can no longer fullfill the duties of president it goes back to the RNC to pick a new candidate.  Pence doesn't automatically get it.  There wouldn't be enough time to reprint ballots so it would be chaos.  Can guarantee screams of "it isn't fair", lawsuits. etc.  I am not going to get into a political debate here on who is best.  I really don't want to lose respect for people and would like to keep this forum all about boating and helping each other out.  
    It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!
  • Options
    i just read an article on what happens if he gets too sick to govern.  Basically yes. Pence takes over.  However for the election if he gets too sick or can no longer fullfill the duties of president it goes back to the RNC to pick a new candidate.  Pence doesn't automatically get it.  There wouldn't be enough time to reprint ballots so it would be chaos.  Can guarantee screams of "it isn't fair", lawsuits. etc.  I am not going to get into a political debate here on who is best.  I really don't want to lose respect for people and would like to keep this forum all about boating and helping each other out.  
    We help each other out in life and boats. 
  • Options
    davidbrooksdavidbrooks Member Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭
    unfortunately Handy ... in life the only help that is really going to help some people is a 2x4 across the back of the head.
    It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere!
  • Options
    unfortunately Handy ... in life the only help that is really going to help some people is a 2x4 across the back of the head.
    Lol, I did that to Rayblow but it didn’t help any. 
  • Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭
    Shame on whoever is wishing him to die of this.  Including a moderator?  Jeez 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    You can make a case that his comments, actions, lack of leadership and basically thinking this virus was a joke cost thousands of lives. He went to a fundraiser last night knowing he had the virus. He should be in jail. 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    raybo3 said:
    You can make a case that his comments, actions, lack of leadership and basically thinking this virus was a joke cost thousands of lives. He went to a fundraiser last night knowing he had the virus. He should be in jail. 
    agreed. I'm NOT a democrat. I just like science. 

Bottom line is when Trump downplayed the virus he recklessly endangered the nation and himself.

His negligent actions are unforgivable, he willfully ignored medical science, again for the nation and himself. A severe failure of leadership of the likes we have never seen.

And this is simply the result of it. For better or worse, as people have been saying for a while the virus doesn't care what party you are. 

One thing that's been noticed during his trip to the hospital right now, every single one of those people had N95 masks on. Hopefully this is a wake up call that we should be wearing masks in public when in close quarters inside and this whole "I'm going to go party in massive groups" thing just needs to chill till a vaccine is available. 
  • Options
    I totally disagree 
  • Options
    RiverRat232RiverRat232 Member Posts: 596 ✭✭✭
    Anyone here like boats?
  • Options
    trip_ntrip_n Member Posts: 747 ✭✭✭
    guess he shoulda masked up  :open_mouth:
    or
    maybe pelosi opened a can of whoop-covid
     :D 
  • Options
    LoL, taking a break from the news channels this weekend. Time for some boating :P sorry for the soap box moment. 
  • Options
    Anyone here like boats?
    I do!!!
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    oscar1oscar1 Member Posts: 745 ✭✭✭