Options

342 itch

124»

Comments

• Options
    skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    @Anita_Cocktail - Where did you purchase it?  What city?  Just curious I've been looking and that's a great price.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skennelly said:
    @Anita_Cocktail - Where did you purchase it?  What city?  Just curious I've been looking and that's a great price.
    The boat was located at Washington’s Landing Marina in Pittsburgh. She spent her entire life until now on the Three Rivers. I know that the boat was meticulously maintained by the original owner. He was the mechanic at the Rinker dealership in Pittsburgh. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YYZRC said:
    Nah there’s lots of depth for a table and benches. Regals and Dorals often have that setup @J3ff
    I knew I liked regals, now I like them even more!
  • Options
    Cableguy GregCableguy Greg Member Posts: 5,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @skennelly what harbor are you at in Chicago. I am trying to convince the admiral to slip the boat at Hammond Marina. Non Resident prices in Chicago are crazy. She is concerned about the lake being too rough each weekend. It’s a 90 minute drive without the boat to Hammond. It’s a 90 minute drive to Lake Shelbyville. I just don’t want to trailer my 280 this year. 
    2008 280 Express Cruiser, 6.2MPI, B3, Pittsburgh, PA "Blue Ayes"
    Go Steelers!!!
  • Options
    skennellyskennelly Member Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    @Cableguy Greg I started out in Burnham Harbor...that's the one next to soldier field.  I have since moved up to North point Marina...it's right on the Illinois Wisconsin border.  It's a very family friendly harbor...cheaper and easier commute.  

The lake does get rough...you have to get used to hanging out on the dock many days.  Within city limits there's a ton of commercial traffic and pleasure boaters that makes the lake quite choppy near shore.
    2002 - 270FV Mag 350 B3
  • Options
    MojosBoatMojosBoat Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    We sold our 2003 342 last October. It was a fresh water boat, spent its whole life in the Nashville TN area. We had it for 3 great years.  We did lots of upgrades. Seadeck flooring in the cockpit and swim platform, wood looking vinyl flooring in cabin, sound system, all led lighting,  steps into the cabin. It was totally ready to go. 700 hrs on engines and 900 hrs on geny. I sold it for $65k.  We went to a 410. Now doing all the  upgrades to the 410.
    ALL IN AGAIN, 410 FV Twin 8.1 H/O MPI, V-Drives ,