Options

SOLD: 2007 Rinker 370, turnkey fresh-water boat

Comments

• Options
    randy56randy56 Member Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quote: She’s unlike any other Rinker. So true. It is immaculate. 

bought and sold over 30 boats, seems the first week of advertising is the scammers, and brokers.  Then POP Yachts. Patience 
     It will sell.   
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    LaReaLaRea Member, Moderator Posts: 7,555 mod
    Just added this vid of the engine room.  Ignore the part where the narrator calls the stringers "bulkheads".
    https://youtu.be/5-uFNwdtr-Q
  • Options
    J3ffJ3ff Member Posts: 4,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    rasbury said:
    Wow...I'm surprised Jeff is not in route now...perfect boat...breathtaking...good luck!
    B3 or no? 

Looks just like a place to make home for sure and WOW taken care of so nicely - look exactly like what I'd do to it as well.

Sadly still way out of my price range. For now. Maybe in 6 months ;)
  • Options
    Yes, B3 with shiny new Hill 4x4 props.  Outdrives replaced in 2017 and 2020.  Transoms in 2020.  

The only subsystems that have NOT been replaced are:
    • Air conditioner
    • Cabin fridge
    • Vacuflush
    • Bow thruster
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    I think I saw a speck of dust, how embarrassing 😜. Might as well call it the engine room/dining room. 
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    SpyderwebSpyderweb Member Posts: 879 ✭✭✭
    Just watched video.  That place is better than new.
  • Options
    IanIan Member Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭✭
    randy56 said:
    Quote: She’s unlike any other Rinker. So true. It is immaculate. 

bought and sold over 30 boats, seems the first week of advertising is the scammers, and brokers.  Then POP Yachts. Patience 
     It will sell.   
    I’ve been told to keep away from POP Yachts…

Regards,

Ian

The Third “B”

Secretary, Ravena Coeymans Yacht Club

https://www.rcyachtclub.com/

• Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What’s the story with POP?
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've dealt with POP on a purchase (that fell through) and a sale (where I ended up selling it myself). I would not agree with the advice to stay away. Like any brokerage they are only as good as the individual broker you are dealing with and being so large, they have a lot of opportunity for both good and bad. On my purchase the broker did a good job with me, but the seller was not a good man and told the broker his 2002 boat was a 2004. After accepting my offer they realized the year discrepancy, disclosed it, and I walked. Yes the broker should have seen that earlier, but any bonehead broker could miss that. In listing my 342 with POP I liked that they took hundreds of pics as pics really do help sell boats and a video, sent me a list of clicks, leads, and interested parties they were working with weekly, and let me sell it on my own too with no commission to them as long as I disclosed the name and that name had not come to them first. I sold it to a local guy who saw my ad on the marina board and paid no commission. So after two experiences, I would still use them again. 
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    I've never used Pop Yachts, but would not be afraid to they are the largest in the US.  They post  boat advertisements on 166 websites, including BoatTrader.com, boats.com, Facebook, MoreBoats.com, and on and on and on.
    Don't know there fees???
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    Liberty44140Liberty44140 Member Posts: 4,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10%
    07' Cruisers 390 (Previous Rinker's: 06' 342EC & 01' 310FV)

• Options
    GrahamuGrahamu Member Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations 
  • Options
    aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 8,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great news @LaRea !!
    2008 330EC
  • Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful boat. The new buyers are in for a TREAT!!!!  Congrats on the pending contract 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    oscar1oscar1 Member Posts: 739 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    that did not take to long, congratulations, picture of the next one? 
    Boat Name : 

• Options
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the kind words.  As far as the next boat -- I don't want to jinx it!  I'll post pix in a couple weeks if I successfully close the deal.  
  • Options
    xlittlejohnxxlittlejohnx Member Posts: 1
    such gorgeous vessel!  We’re at WSM in Alexandria with our FV270.
  • Options
    @xlittlejohnx - welcome to the forum!  I drive past WSM on my daily commute.  
  • Options
    Dream_InnDream_Inn Member, Moderator Posts: 7,561 mod
    edited April 2023
    LaRea said:
    @xlittlejohnx - welcome to the forum!  I drive past WSM on my daily commute.  

I bet that's a pretty ride down and around GW parkway! :smile:

@xlittlejohnx Welcome to the forum!

Dream 'Inn III -- 2008 400 Express

• Options
    rasburyrasbury Member Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! Please pist some pictures of your boat when you can. I have had our 270 for several years...great boat.
  • Options
    YYZRCYYZRC Member Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LaRea said:
    Today I took the buyer's surveyor for sea trial and haulout.  He told me "I have surveyed over 1000 boats, and yours is one of the cleanest I have ever seen." 
    Shame about the "one of" part, @LaRea . I guess there's always the next boat... :)
    2008 350 EC on Georgian Bay
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Okay @YYZRC, you've outed me ... the surveyor actually did say "the best" but I didn't want to sound boastful.   :D

One thing he nicked me for:  the starboard fuel fill hose (fill cap to fuel tank) has some cracks.  It's something to check for you guys with mid-2000's boats.  
  • Options
    Aqua_AuraAqua_Aura Member Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said that about my lines on the survey when I bought. Not about cracking but the age, I think they are supposed to be replaced every 10 or something 🤷🏽‍♂️
    1997 Bayliner 3988
  • Options
    Lake_BumLake_Bum Member Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    Did he give you that compliment in front of the buyer?   That had to feel great hearing that! 
    2000 Captiva 232 
  • Options
    Hah - the buyer wasn't there, but I think the survey report will make him happy!
  • Options
    halifax212halifax212 Member Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    Late to this thread. Congrats @LaRea on the sale. Sure was a beautiful boat.