Forum Internet Problems?

2»

Comments

  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,616 admin
    RY what problems are you having?? I have not had a problem

    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • aero3113aero3113 Member Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today, when I look at a post then hit the back button it knocks me off and I have to sign in every time.
    2008 330EC
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,616 admin
    Ok I will e-mail Capt Steve and let him know...... Thanks
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Black_DiamondBlack_Diamond Member Posts: 5,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. All jacked up again.

    Past owner of a 2003 342FV
    PC BYC, Holland, MI
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Yeah, I'm getting killed tonight too! :-( MT

  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,616 admin
    Capt Steve e-mailed me and said the hosting company was doing work on the site
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
  • Michael TMichael T Member Posts: 7,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Ray! :-) MT
  • 212rowboat212rowboat Member Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    for the love of all that is holy, do you guys want some server space?  I've got plenty... :-)

    I can even build a site that matches the GUI here.
  • raybo3raybo3 Administrator Posts: 5,616 admin
    Thanks for the offer Drew but Capt Steve and Rinker take care of the site...
    2002 342 Fiesta Vee PC Point Of Pines YC Revere MA. popyc.org     raybo3@live.com
This discussion has been closed.